Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking out of plastic bottle

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PatrickTheToker, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Is smoking out of plastic bottles bad for you?

Ok, I made a pretty cool bowl out of a plastic gatorade bottle. I found the perfect little copper to act as the actual 'bowl' and screen on it. It is not very big, pack it full and you only get like 2-3 hits off of it but it works well because the bottom only has a small hole. Perfect for keeping the weed in, and getting the smoke out. Anyway I put this part at the bottom of the bottle so that when you put your moth up to the part you drink out of, holding it horizontal it is right at the end. I put another whole on the side at the end for the carb.

It actaully hits really well, when you spark it, it almost has like a gravity bong effect. You just keep sucking then take a quick breath, take you finger off the carb and it just shoots down your throat.

I don't know how, but it hits almost as well as my friends bong that has an ice catcher.

Happy Toking.:smoke:

2. I'm sure it isn't "horrible" for you, but i wouldn't suggest it. make an apple pipe.