Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking out of different things... loll

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sooti1, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Hey guys,
    I was out of papes and I dont own a bong yet (still new to bunning). 
    So I had come xmas tree ornaments the balls that you hang, and I happened to find clear glasses ones thinking is could use it for something (weed related). So cleaned a couple out thoroughly and crumbled  up some kush and lit the bottom of the glass ball it created alot of smoked so I inhaled it and got a mild high and tasted like the a vap pen. Just wanted to know if it was a bad idea like health wise.

Cheers.

2. Very bad idea. What the fuck is wrong with you lol.
    Just use an apple pipe. It's easy to make and there's no need for a stempiece or conepiece. Just get a pen and poke some holes in an apple. Just don't grind the weed to small or you'll end up sucking in ash lol. If you don't know how to make one, just look up "apple pipe" on google images. Pretty basic.

3. Glass ornaments are fragile and could probably shatter if exposed to high heats. Would not recommend doing that again.
    Also, you could just make your own bong out of a 2 liter, a knife, tape, a lighter, and a pen. YouTube is your friend.