Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking out of copper

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shhyoudontknowm, Nov 8, 2009.

1. So doing a little searching around the city i found that copper inst great to smoke out of. Is there anything i can do to minimize the risk? (besides using copper less) How dangerous is copper compared to plastic?

I'm going to try not to use it as much but my friend has a sweet copper makeshift

2. its not good for you man i wouldnt use it

3. I'm not sure about copper. Maybe just stick with glass? If you're unsure maybe just find another way to burn.

4. ok thanks. can anybody tell me what it does?

5. copper is bad.
    It oxidises. You want brass to smoke out of.

Copper gives off fumes when introduced to heat.

6. ok thanks again but what would it oxidizing do to me?

7. kill you...

no just kidding but it does put off toxic fumes which can kill you.

SO JUST DON'T DO IT!

8. Copper is worst than Aluminum. If you can't use something else then just make an Aluminum Foil bowl over the copper bowl.