Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking out of an inhaler...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ImInfinite, Apr 17, 2011.

1. I don't have a pipe or any papers... not an apple or a carrot. I have this though:

[​IMG]

Will it work? If not any other ideas?Thanks im a noob, but we all have to start somewhere.

2. water bottle and alluminum foil..

3. you could prolly find a way to make it work....but beware....foil is not good for you and neither is that plastic.

i had a friend who would make a fist, put weed in the end of it, put the otehr end up to his mouth, light and inhale. not efficient, but worked for him.

4. a potato? try to avoid plastic, its extremely toxic. if you can use a fruit or vegatable, that would be good.

5. If possible avoid. But this + tinfoil was the piece I used my first time getting high. Once I started smoking upon my own accord I did my research and upgraded.

6. dude... that shit would melt pretty easily under flame, then you gonna be dyin cause you inhaled plastic fumes :eek:

in a pinch use foil and a bottle, but that shits pretty much just as bad.. all sortsa chemicals and shit all over them

apples the way to go man

7. Use a can?
    I would rather smoke out of a can than smoke out of anything plastic.
    Highly suggest using an apple though. Natural and it tastes good.

8. Don't use plastic or aluminum foil, aluminum foil makes it taste funny... Get a pen and soda can, stab the pen through the side of the can till theres a decent size hole, not to big for bud to fall through though, and put it on hole and inhale through the drinking part... I don't have a job or any thing so I can't get a real bong or pipe so I have to figure stuff out.

9. I wouldn't do it if I were you.

10. You don't even need a pen.
    Just break the tab off the top. Split it in half so it makes a sharp point. Bend the can so it makes a nice flat surface. (It becomes second nature after awhile) then use the tab to poke small holes on the flat surface. Poke a hole on the side of the can so you can use it as a carb hole. Make sure you don't cut your lip on the mouth piece of the can.

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zix53brg8RA]YouTube - How to make a soda can pipe[/ame]

12. Wait until a pipe or papers are available?

13. If you can afford pot,
    you can afford a 5 dollar metal pipe.

Or some 3 dollar rolling papers.

Don't fuck up your lungs,
    with something that is supposed to temporarily help them.

14. This, but don't put a screen in it, just position the buds in a way that you're not going to inhale any

15. Devon Sawa said it is okay.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaHz2A5syIQ]YouTube - Idle Hands Devon sawa[/ame]

16. ^^ yea the guy in idle hands did it, I don't know how but it didn't look healthy.

17. you can look up how to make a simple wooden pipe online and if you fuck up the mesurements like I do you can use a foil filter in the bowl until you can make a proper pipe. I use a 3/4 inch scoop bit, I like tiny bowls. and a thinner bit to drill the smoke chamber. you can also make filters from metal sink strains if you know how to work metal, even a little bit of skill can get you far.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. That's the worst advice you can give someone.. why would you just not spend £\$5 on a glass pipe... Smoking from random stuff you've made isn't good for your health.. this post is also 9 years old so I don't think they need advice on how to make a ghetto shit rig.

19. yes sure you can, but I was just offering different paths, I think making your own pipe is objectively better for your health than the plastic bottle that was suggested earlier. Also, I found this thread because smoking from an inhaler was mentioned in a recent podcast episode, and I'm probably not the only person who found this and I won't be the last, so who cares if it's old, necromancy is in right now