Smoking Out Of An Apple

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by coltondj, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Does anybody else enjoy doing this? I find smoking out of fruits make smoking much more memorable! Post pics of fruits you guys have smoked out of, maybe this is a dumb thread idk, I'm just stoned

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. I like smoking out of a waffle

3. wafffflezzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4. i havent smoked out of one in a minute

5. Good, I hope u learned your lesson, silly rabbit.

6. I'm gonna make a pipe out of a deer's antler. 

7. I'm going to make a deer out of an antler's pipe

me being vegan i dont think im allowed HA

9. Please post pics!

10. I have one of those.

I live in the south where deer are plentiful and sometimes our LHSs have deer antler pipes, hand carved n shit.

its fucking dope.

11. Please post pics!

12. I got one posted somewhere in a thread. probably a thread i made. gimme a few and ill link you 

13. I smoked out of a nacho chip once

Omega369

14. don't have any photos but - apples, carrots, potatoes and a coconut 

15. No no no, you mis-understood. That is a nice manufactered pipe. I want to see raw antler sawed off with a rip saw, and hollowed out with a drill. I want to see fur on the outside of the pipe. I mean i'm talkin grizzly adams style wilderness antler pipe ya know what i'm sayin?

16. Fool, you suppose to eat that

17. ....

its not manufactured hahaha
    I even told you, it was hand carved and drilled out n shit by some locals that shot the deer.

smh ahaha

18. You guys made that? Not a bad job!

Would you smoke out of a raw antler? I did. Kinda gross, But it got the job done.

19. I didnt make it. The owners of the LHS knew the dudes.
    I wouldnt hit it raw hahaha sounds harsh as fuck. of course the inside of the majority of my bowl is raw and unpolished but i enjoyed it.

I still have it somewhere. one of my friends put some other stuff in it one time and i cant succumb myself to hitting it again. i dnt think i can clean these with iso either....