Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking out of a Soda can

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stoner63, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Now, before you say that I am stupid for smoking out of a can, I infact am not. I saw in another thread that someone was using a can as a pipe. This made me question the health issues that may be linked to smoking out of a Soda can. I do admit to partaking in this act, but not for many years.

Anyway, I am asking the people of GC to help give me some knowledge on the health risks of smoking out of a can. Thanks :smoke:

2. Alzheimer's is one that i know of

3. Very bad for you, i admit i have done it once though. None of my brothers friends had any papers and we were out in public... the one guy had a damn pop can pipe in his car. I was like fuck it whatever its only one time. Never doing it again though :) That one was already used, so at least the paint was already burned off and shit haha

4. Yeah, increasing the risk of Alzheimer's is the worst of the health risks that I know of. But honestly, why even bother? Even with the slight risk of it being bad for you, buying a piece can be so cheap and easy that you might as well just go for it. Buy a $10 glass bowl, who cares if its china glass...its better than a soda can, right?

And if you're not old enough to go buy a piece (ignoring the fact that you shouldn't even be on the boards then), making something safer is simpler. Give me $5, take me to a hardware store, I'll have you a bong in 10 minutes.

5. Whats a soda?

6. Fellow canadian spotted? :smoke:

7. Go drink some milk out of a bag, weirdo!

8. It's really not that weird :D MMM YEAAAH
    [​IMG]

My chocolate milk comes in the box thing though :smoke:

9. Oh my god, ecstacy can gove the same illness.

10. i've never smoked out of a can but you're thinking about it wrong. i think the only time people consider smoking out of cans is when all other options have been exhausted, i.e. the headshop and hardware store are closed. that said, you could always buy rolling papers...but even those are 18+

11. I agree. I happen to have a collection of pipes I have bought at local shops, so this thread isn't concerning me.

12. I think he's thinking about it right.

People do consider smoking out of cans regularly!

My dad did that for months until i had to tell him the risks!

If people dont know the risks, they will continue doing it is my guess.

13. Not the only time. My bro told me when he was a kid all they used was pop cans because the cops in his city were douchebags so it was the safest thing to use. Just make one in a few seconds and then dump it. This was in Hungary though :smoke:

I would never do that shit, i would rather not smoke. But there seems to be nothing wrong with my brother and hes 34 now haha

14. canadian blood, livin in the states for now.
    lol i know what soda means, i was just jokin thou
    I am not oblivious to the outside world, :smoke::smoke::smoke:

15. I call it pop :D

16. blank pages at the front or back of a bible.

17. There isn't any health risks as long as you don't use one every freaking day

It's more of a once-every-few-months kind of thing

18. Dammed fine pipe !

19. Use an apple pipe :smoke:

20. well, if i smoke through a can or tin foil, i end up in the hospital within a day with lung tissue scarring and bronchitis so bad i can't breathe.