Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking out of a piece everyday?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lopeturtle, Jun 6, 2010.

1. so i just got a new piece and ive been smoking out of it everyday. is that bad for my lungs? it burns a bit when i inhale, but not to the point of coughing

also, how often do you guys smoke 2 times in one day? im debating if i should do that...although i kinda feel like a pothead if i do..

2. All day everyday!

3. thats why you have a piece, so you can smoke up whenever you want!! so use that piece its what its made for :D and to answer your question i usually smoke about 2 times a day(outta my piece) at least, i don't find that to be extreme.

4. It's always going to burn a bit if it's a good hit, so that's normal... smoking out of a piece isn't worse for you than anything else, aside from vaping :smoke:

5. A fun thing to do is to put your piece in your freezer if it's made of glass or stone or something. Just make sure to cover it so all the frozen goods don't smell like shit

6. I know ppl that smoke all day everyday, I have smoked daily for weeks at a time, no problems. its all up to you. use that piece and enjoy it man!!

7. Its more healthy than joints or blunts considering your not smoking paper/tobacco leaf with the bud.

Edit: Its on fire of course its gonna burn! Whatd you expect it to feel like, someone slowing blowing on your tonsils??