Smoking out of a gas mask

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by ashadeofgreen, Jan 19, 2010.

1. :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

I hit one for the first time last night and it knocked me on my ASS. Not to mention, the bud was dank as fuckkk. I couldn't move for at least an hour haha.

Anyone else ever hit one?

2. I did once it burned my eyes I 'd say it was one of the most painful pleasures I have endured :D

3. Next time wear goggles under your mask. :)

4. I was too excited to hit it so I just went all out like a dummy but I do like pain so it was kinda win win

5. Just don't go getting into AutoErotic Asphyxiation. :D

6. I don't think that works on gals but if it did.....lol j/k

7. lol. Probably not. :laughing:

8. I heard multiple times on this forum that a gas mask makes you're eyes burn like hell.

So when I finally ended up doing it I was shocked that it didn;t hurt that bad at all in my opinion. My eyes watered alot, but it didn't really hurt. Then again I swim with my eyes open...

9. :eek: your simply mad I tell ya mad!

10. Um, who doesn't? How the hell else are you supposed to see the end of the pool, or when water starts to get shallow in the river? (yeah, you can't see shit in the river, but at least you know when to avoid large objects and/or get ready to walk). I never swim w/ my eyes closed.

11. Makes your face all greasy... or resiny I guess.

Neat looking but pretty impractical. I'd rather just put a hose on my vaporizer.

12. #12 bakedBEAR, Jan 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2010
    I PERSONALLY love smoking with gasmasks. You should see how red and squinty my eyes get after a long session with one of those badboys.

13. Yeah that greasy feeling is kind of gross. Its fun for a couple times but I'd rather use something else.

protip: It doesn't burn your eyes if you close them! ;)

14. I mean all the time. Apperently I'm normal in you're area.

All of my friends make fun of me for swimming with my eyes open. :confused:

@protip: Wheres the fun in that? I like being in the cloud :D

15. I always swim w/ my eyes open. How the hell else are you supposed to detect objects/people under water? By plowing head long into them?

16. yeah idk what k is talkin about, everyone that i ever swim with if they have to go under close their eyes from chlorine in pools and stuff.

Anyway, totally off topic. I would love to hit a gas mask, unfortunately that day hasnt come yet...

17. Same here! I love seeing the smoke rise in front of my face and just being surrounded by delicious THC. It didn't burn my eyes too badly either. I only hit it once cause I was also wasted and cross buzzing and I don't get along too well. I would definitely too it again though.. I'm always open to try new things. ;)

18. Gasmasks are SOOOOOOO fun. Nothing like having lots of people hit it one after the other...good times. :smoke:

One of my buddies has a real firefighter's gas mask, it's pretty beastly. 2 hits from that thing and you're eyes are damn near bleeding.

19. Enjoy clugging your pours with resin and breaking out with acne like a motha fucka.

20. hahah i smoked outta one last night while on the forums.. my buddy came over with it :D

took one hit outta some good dank and whoaaa. i got blazed... tears were coming outta my eyes...