Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking out of a corn cob pipe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Scooley01, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Anyone smoked weed in a corn cob pipe? I'm waiting on my bubbler to get here from GC but it's taking forever, and in the mean time all I have is papers but it gets old. I have a corn cob pipe I bought a few years ago that only got used a couple times for tobacco...

2. lol first year i started smoking that was the only thing i smoked out of, other than some home made shit

3. Whats it like compared to a glass, carbed pipe? Is it really harsh? Is it going to taste overwhelmingly like tobacco because if the residue?

4. well actually it never tasted that bad really, but compared to a glass it kinda sucks, and depends how much tobacco you smoked out of it, or just clean the residue out and it shouldnt taste like tobacco

5. I smoked out of a corn cob pipe once, and it tasted like asshole.

6. #6 daxdroxkilla575, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    So I'm assuming you've tasted asshole?

7. Who hasn't?

8. They have those shitty filters usually that makes getting a good hit a little harder in my opinion. They also seem to clog a lot easier too... And just overall aren't as good as other methods. But i've never smoked out of a high quality corncob pipe (if they have those), so that might be why I don't care to use them much.

They do, however, make you look cool as hell

9. On mine, the stem is removable which gives you access to the filter...you can just remove it if you want unfiltered. The hole is decently small as well so as long as I don't grind it up too much, probably shouldn't have to worry about screens or anything.

The only major downside I can see (Besides possibly taste) is that the bowl is freaking deep as hell...probably would be difficult to pack just enough for me, definitely a piece for 'circle time'.

10. Except for possible minor loss of BOUS style, could you belt sand the top down so the bowl isn't as deep, and use a variety like mine that has no filter?