Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking out of a coconut?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by inmyheaven, Apr 23, 2010.

1. so today i was sitting in class day dreaming...and i was just thinking... do you think it's possible to smoke a blunt out of a coconut? kind of like a nater...
    it makes sense cause there's three holes in the coconut. 1 for the blunt, one for the carb and the other to smoke out of. and i'm actually considering trying it tonight... i just want peoples opinions on it before i try it:D

2. Before I moved out to the U.S. I was still livng in the Philippines. My cousins and I have tried this and it does work, you just have to make sure you carve the holes very cleanly. This has been one of the most unique ways I have ever come across and is fairly effective in terms of smoking.

Good luck with it
    I hope it works as well for you as it did for us

Happy toking :smoking:

3. before i even read peoples responses to this i tried the coconut and it was a success : )
    i was doing some reading online though and i did it differently that other people did it....
    one of the holes i used for the blunt, the other hole i used the straw that comes with the blunt wraps, and the other i used as a carb. first hit i was ripped you should try it sometime : )