Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking out of a can

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PresidentRed, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Has anyone ever died from smoking out of a can? I mean you are smoking the paint I use cans when I have nothing else, which is very often lately.

2. i dont now about dying but you dont wanna be the first do you?

3. it can't be good for you.

4. Just wait and buy papers.

5. It will cause Alzheimers (Look it up if you dont know what it is)

Burning aluminum releases chemicals and toxins that are not healthy at all.

Just scrape up about $20 and buy a case of papers

6. ya man if your 18 why are you not just buyin cheep ass papers

$20 get you a decent glass pipe also

7. Cause late at night when you dont have anymore papers and nothing is open near you to buy any. And I wanna smoke right then and there

8. Your papers don't have the little warning paper when you're running low?

9. dude trust me youll be fine it takes alot of heat to burn the shit off a can. youll be alright

10. ive only heard of these what kinda papers r they

11. get off your lazy stoner ass and walk to the quickie mart hell hot knife it dont use a can man i mean come on at lest just buy a cheep pipe never have to buy more and you wont do any damage to your brain

12. Yeah but most of the time when Its the time to go buy some more I'm high and I just say fuck it. But that isnt the point in this thread I was just wondering if anyone died from it.

13. and another thing I live a couple miles from the closest store, and I currently right now do not have a vehicle its broke and I cant afford a new one right now so I have to catch ride with someone whenever that chance comes

14. [quote name='"PresidentRed"']

and another thing I live a couple miles from the closest store, and I currently right now do not have a vehicle its broke and I cant afford a new one right now so I have to catch ride with someone whenever that chance comes[/quote]

Apple pipe.

15. OP you wont die from a can but it isn't healthy, basically anything is better than it.

You can't just wait it out? Or make a waterfall or gbong?

16. I'm actually leaning more towards the apple pipe cause I do have apples just never really gave that a chance till now

17. Don't smoke out of aluminum! Just reading the titles of these PubMed studies should clue you in!

Towards the prevention of potential aluminum toxic effects and an effective treatment for Alzheimer's disease.

Aluminum disruption of calcium homeostasis and signal transduction resembles change that occurs in aging and Alzheimer's disease.

Locomotor activity and learning and memory abilities in Alzheimer's disease induced by aluminum in an acid environment in zebrafish.

The paint likely isn't good for you either! Get a little glass pipe that is easy to hide, or get some rolling papers! You only get one brain, take good care of it!

Granny :wave:

18. ive smoked from cans before but i regret it.. it really isnt good for u.. if u pay real close attention, you can taste the nasty chemicals from the can along with the weeed

19. I smoked from a can once and in all seriousness it's just awful in every way.

20. If you don't have your own ride, just buy three or four packs of papers. When you open the last pack, its time to look for a ride to the store.