Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking out of a broken bowl safe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Illpoxy, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Hey. I smoked for my 2nd time today out of a broken bowl. I got high but idk if it was safe or not. The main pipe part is all that is left the piece that broke was the long part. It is still able to be used. I don't have any other device for smoking it. should i still use it?

2. as long as your not breathing in any broken glass then your fine.you might get a little ash in your mouth but you'll be fine

3. Your hits are going to be harsher and hotter, but that's about it. You may want to give it a quick rinse to make sure there's no little particles of glass stuck anywhere, though.

4. This.