Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking out of a bottle

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OmegaC4, Sep 24, 2016.

1. I've only recently started smoking. Me and all my friends normally smoke out of a water bottle (Bot). I have smoked out of a bong one time. My question is would it be better to smoke out of a 2L bottle of pop? I use a tube btw

2. It would be better to use a pipe or a bong that's meant to be smoked out of. A close second would be a down stem and bowl that you could slide into a plastic bottle and use that as a bong. They sell those at most smoke shops / tobacco shops. If that's not going to work for you then .....

Easy enough to go to the hardware store, buy an 8 inch long, 1/4" or 3/8" diameter, threaded piece of brass tubing. Then find something that will screw onto that threaded brass tube that you could use as a bowl. Be sure they are brass or aluminum so you don't poison yourself. It would run you less then 5 bucks and no one will ask questions.

Keep the brass tube and bowl combo and then use what ever water or soda bottle that's handy. Replace the plastic bottle as needed. Easy peezy, nice and squeezy!

3. always use glass stay the fuck away from plastic bottles it's super unhealthy

• Like Like x 1
  4. Smoking through plastic is a recipe to breath in a load of shit...and i dont mean tobacco.

Go glass...or maybe use your 2l bottle and make a 'bucket'.

Cut the bottom part of the bottle off. Remove lid. Replace lid with a tin foil lid. Use a needle to put loads of holes in the tin foil lid.

Grind weed/resin to tin foil lid.....

place bottle above a bucket of water....push the bottle into the bucket so the water line is just blow the weed/lid.....start burning the weed with lighter and slowly pull the bottle up through the water....remove lid and hit it - push the bottle down into the water as you hit it to help push the smoke through faster....

5. Buy $10-15 (or less) glass bong on gogopipes or Amazon instead of inhaling plastic vapor.