Smoking out of a apple

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Calibear, Aug 27, 2009.

1. #1 Calibear, Aug 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2009
    We have all done this before whether at school or out somewhere and u have to improvise, just want to know if anyone has stories to share or if u ever done this before

2. Always a go to if in a pinch but I've never intended to use an apple before.

3. My boss noticed today that I bring an apple to work every day. Apparently he wants to try eating healthy to!

4. I dont like apple pipes because whenever I make them they get horrible suction. I get more oxygen then smoke. Gross.

5. I dont mind an apple bong around the house if im ored or if im looking to mix it up alittle, I prefer a Green apple called 'granny smith', its heaps crisp and keeps the shape of the holes you bore in it, and doesnt release too many juices.

Don;t really have any Apple storys, but got a crazy Carrot story..

carved a carrot pipe for a friend at a party couple years back....

2 days later when i visited her she still had it out the back, and it had gone slightly floppy, but she still hit it :eek:

I ended up buying her a small Glass bubbler the next day out of guilt (didnt realise she couldnt make bongs, i think we all take macgyver skills for granted)

6. ive used other things to one time believe it or not i used a damn zuccini! shit hit clean though

7. We have a group mooch friend who generally never buys but we smoke with cas hes decent company and will do nearly anything to smoke. We've made him eat the whole apple to smoke before after using it for 4-5 bowels (it was nasty). Then again, that's probably preferable to the time we made him gather like 8 crabs, put them in a hole, and try to get them to battle for our entertainment.

8. we all haved mooch freinds

9. Best part of being a chef is there is always apples at work and foil, well the easy female staff is nice to. I take pride in my apple pipe skills a little foil down stem makes it wrk the best and i use a pen to make the holes.

10. :hello:
    I only smoke out of apples when there is nothing else to smoke out of or if i'm hungry and foods low.