Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking out my good friend

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tltsol, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Hey guys, so tonight my friend who hasn't smoked in 3 years said he needed some weed because the girl he was gunna ask to prom is already going with someone. I kindly said yes, but is there anything I should expect with a fairly amateur smoker? I've never done this before and I really do not know what to expect and how I'm going to react to certain things. Lol

2. Don't bring her up, get plenty of comfort food and beer/soda, good music and good company.

3. I guess I should just look at it as "how would I wanna be treated" lol

4. he's probably going to be way higher then you, if you notice that try to catch up.

that way your both as high

5. Just smoke and vibe like you usually would. Everything should be fine unless you have an emotional friend.

6. Yes man. :smoking:

7. smoke a joint/small bowl. cornering is hard to get good at, so be kind to him get real high without him stealing all your greens ;)

And way to be kind and willing to share, that's the spirit

8. I know man, I just bought this sick bowl I think he might like. I'm burning a cd to listen to tonight atm. All happy songs :)

9. Tell us how it goes.

10. Will do

11. Just dont act or treat them differently make sure their comfortable with the weed and your not freaking them out by completely out smoking them, though think i am late on the advice, howd it go if thats the case?

12. It's going good:)

13. Best way to make a friend have a good time and forget about their problems is to not centre the whole night around weed... Obviously keep your tools in view but always engage in conversation with him, make a good play list and just enjoy.

14. Happy to have made this a success time for a bowl !

15. I'm high as fuck