Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Out Bedroom Window Help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tokin7, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Here's my situation: I'm trying to smoke out my bedroom window.... My room is kinda small and it has a ceiling fan and two windows. My parents room is 10 yards across the hall. I'll have both my windows open, ceiling fan on high circulating air throught the room, towel under door...I'm using a small pipe and I would smoke one bowl and cover the bowl after each hit and blow smoke directly out window. Do you think it would smell with out spraying anything?

2. Might smell, if you have a fan then put it in the window facing out, works every time.

3. I do it all the time, in fact I'm about to right now :cool:  just hold your pipe out of your window after you hit it, and put out the cherry when you want to bring it inside.  If you really wanted to you could leave your window open all night and let your room air out.

4. It's simple really. No smoke = no smell. 

If you don't get smoke in your room, it won't smell. That's what I like about bongs, you can snap a one hit, clear the chamber, than shove your head out the window to blow it out.

Works with pipes too, but a little harder to pull off.

Just pack a single hit, and burn it all down to ash or pull it through, keep it held in and get your head out of the window if you can. 

before you take your hit, light your lighter at your window, if the flame blows back towards you, be extra careful, it means air is coming IN your window. If your lighter is being pulled outside, you should be good to go.

5. I can't lean head out window or anything because I have a screen on my window and I can't take it off at 1 in the morning

6. You should still be okay if you follow my advice. A wide open window might not be the best idea, more of a chance of the smoke blowing back in. 

Crack your window, and light your lighter at it, see which way the flame gets pulled. 

When you go to blow the hit out, just get right up to your screen, and blow it out with some force. 

Best of luck mann

7. Make sure your parents windows aren't open :p

8. This 250%. Also grab the cardboard tube from toilet paper or paper towels at the end of their role and stuff it with some laundry lint or whatever its called, the shit you put in the dryer, and exhale through that while aiming it out the window. I'd put the bowl in there too when I was done exhaling.

9. I use to shove a box fan blowing out of my window, ghost hits into it. But just go outside eh? Nothing beats having a nice toke under the stars, kicking it when the town is dead asleep. Take advantage of this, enjoy nature the natural television till you have your own place, dont be immature respect your loving rents and their rules 

• Like Like x 1