Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking out a friend.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by frosty206, Nov 19, 2010.

1. So tomorrow night i'm going to smoke out a friend, and shes a first timer.
    I have an option between a pipe, and a swisher (yeah i know not that great), but i was wondering which one would be easier on her, i dont want her coughing her lungs out like i did my first time, and yea, i'm going to tell her how to smoke it so it goes down easier, such as not inhaling, but just taking the smoke in her mouth, then breathing in air to bring it into her lungs.

besides that, I would really like some help with this, she's one of my closest friends, and i dont want her having a bad experience.

2nd post yeaa!

2. Pipe would be best for her. Good Luck.

3. A pipe! If its short like most of em tho, tell her not to suck too much. *giggle* :smoke:

4. Yeah that's what I thought. I was just making sure, and was wondering what else could make it easier for her.

haha, yeah, ill tell her that. haha.

thanks by the way.

5. Water. Lots of fucking water. If she's never smoked anything before it will be essential.

6. Pipe, Water, small hits, corner the bowl. Only have her smoke up a hit and see how she's feeling, a lot of people get mega-stoned and then fear the green.

7. A cornering the bowl sounds like a good idea, haha.
    didnt think of that, and yeah, i was planning on bringing drinks, and maybe some chips. you know. :p

8. make sure it's a chill, secure environment like an apartment so there's no discernable fear of being caught. nothing ruins your first time like being paranoid

9. Definitely a pipe because a blunt is too much because shes a first timer. Tell her to hit it slow or else she will cough a lung

10. Take some bong rips if you can. That's what I did the first time, and I didn't cough until like 4th rip.

11. condoms too. fuck her brains out.

12. Blast her in the butt

13. @littlechampion, I'm going to do it at this park that closes at night, and its like a waterfront park, so its super chill, and you're on like this dock thing, cops never go there, everytime i get the chance i go there, its great cause you can see the city lights and everything haha.

@curiouslover, If I had a bong, :/ I have absolutely no place to keep it without my parents finding it. I keep all my shit in my school bag.

@Fiasco haha, if it was any other girl, then yea, but this one is just a really close friend of mine. And regardless, condoms are a necessity all the time. haha

14. You can make one real easy. Take a socket (the little metal tool thingy-ma-jigs that you put on the wrench to tighten/loosen nuts), and fit it into the end of a good sized pen. Take a gatorade bottle and burn a hole in it (hold the flame just above the surface, you'll see it start to bubble and separate). Stick the pen-pipe in the hole, socket side up. Burn another hole about 2/3 of the way up for a carb. Fill it with water till the end of the pen-pipe is about an inch down in the water, and viola. Bong. :bongin:

This can easily be dumped out, the bottle thrown away (or saved for later), and the pen-pipe can double as a...pipe haha.

If you're having trouble with keeping it airtight, rubber bands and/or athletic tape over the seams where air escapes works really well.

15. Cool ranch?? :ey:

Aahh man, I havent smoked up a first timer in like a year lol

16. Honestly if you're going to do it in a public place roll a joint or two,so that way there's nothign to get caught for,so you can ease her paranoia.Trust me I'm a bong kind of guy but for that situation just go with somethign you can either smoke all of or eat if needed in the case of an emergency.It would probably make her more comfortable and reassure her if she starts freaking out taht you can't prove somebody is high really.

That is if she is worried about getting caught by the 5-0 or something.Also depending on your state,you cant really get in that much trouble for weed.

17. Yeah just be chill with her and relaxed.

I fucked over my boss on accident awhile ago, took him to a level he didn't want to be at..

me and 4 guys i work with decided to chill with my boss after work, hes from guatemala and doesn't speak english well.

We we're just chillin at the apartment and busted out the fat bong and had him take like 4 huge rips he coughed his lungs out so we made him drink a 40oz instead of water..

he was trippin on us tough.Couldn't handle his shit and got super paranoid I feel bad about it now but we were all just chillin and we all thought he was good. Had sick tunes bumpin n shit..but yea....

Don't do what I did to your friend, he did not have a very good time.

18. #18 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Nov 19, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2010
    Ok first remind her all the basics, like to Never, EVER, blow INTO the piece at any time, and that if you have to cough, remove your mouth from the piece first, be very serious when you explain this.

Make sure she does not smoke on an empty stomach, and that she stays hydrated DURING and AFTER smoking. Dont smoke too much either, let her take a few decent hits from the pipe, and wait at least 20 minutes, see how she feels, and go from there. Remember, you want her to get a good first impression from cannabis.

Maybe watch The Union with her beforehand!

No blunts, tobacco is dangerous and it will probably turn her off from it, especially with the harshness.

Do it in a SAFE, relaxed place and have some chill tunes playing.

19. We live in WA State, Seattle area, haha so im not really trippin about getting caught by the cops. Thats not a big deal.

and yeah, I wouldnt get her super super high, where she just wouldnt enjoy it, because I did that my first time, smoked like an eighth with an experienced friend, and it wasn't that great, and we didnt even have water it sucked haha.

@NYCdiesel, yeah the blowing into the pipe almost slipped my mind, all of that helps alot, haha thanks man.

20. lol YES to that. Or maybe even whilst toking :wave: