Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking or Vaping isn't the same.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by gamoray, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Around 6 months back I was diagnosed with Pnemonia. Ever since then I get a very uncomfortable feeling in my chest after smoking. I ended up switching to Vaping, but even after a while of vaping the uncomfortable feeling comes back. The feeling is that I cant seem to take a deep breath anymore and whenever i try to take one my upper chest / throat area feels tight and the feeling of phlegm being in my throat
    Any Advice for what im going through?

2. Edibles. Sounds like you shouldn't be inhaling anything...

3. You should try taking Musenex. It's supposed to break up phlem in your chest . Maybe you still have some hanging on . Did you go on antibiotics when you were diagnosed with phnumonia?

4. Yes I did, Was on them for about a week.

5. I wish i could. Edibles create too much smell in my house:(. Im going to try to take a break and see if i can inhale again

6. Well...can try to plan it when people are away, or go to a friends house. Or just make the butter itself at a $50 hotel room. Worth the effort...probably best for your body.

Can do coconut oil/butter in a crock pot and do it outside. The butter/oil itself doesn't really smell again until you bake the cookies/brownies and you don't need to do that. can just dose the oil/butter on toast or put it in whatever food you want to cook.

Decarbing is about the only problem but you can just leave it in the sun for a few hrs and it'll decarb it pretty well without too much ado if you have no other option. Or just a REALLY fine grind in a coffee grinder

Always some option for making edibles just like there is for smoking if you can't do it in your living room/bedroom with no worries.

• Like Like x 1