Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking or non-smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Andrewzeppelin, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Over last summer I visited a bunch of colleges and they mentioned that they had smoking and non-smoking dorms. And since I was with my parents I didn't ask "Does that go for weed too?"

So do you think a pot smoker should select a smoking dorm or non-smoking dorm when heading off to college?

(I only smoke pot)

2. It's your preference. It's easy to smoke without stinking up the residence halls, so you can apt for a non smoking dorm. Do the smoking dorms stink of smoke? Do you mind the smell of tobacco smoke indoors? I, personally, do not enjoy living in the smell of tobacco, even when I used to smoke it myself.