Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Once A Week? Will I Pass A Random Test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ookkies, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Hi, I THINK I'm taking a drug test, and I don't want to take any risks by smoking a lot.
    I've been smoking once a week, every saturday or sunday. If I do this, what are the chances of me passing a test? 
    If I was notified a head of time, like one week, will I have time to get rid of the THC?
    I've been only smoking for 4 weeks, 4 times.

2. It's better to not smoke at all. Its not worth Losing a job or what not.

3. if you continue to smoke once per week, you almost certainly will NOT pass a random test. 

4. Staying clean is the only way to pass

5. This place is literally littered with these damn drug test questions. Have you bothered to read the 100 and more threads about drug tests?  

Anyway, if you get drug tested a day after smoking randomly of course you will pass. Maybe if you get lucky and get tested 6 days after smoking you may, MAY, pass. 

If you are worried about a drug test, don't do drugs.