Smoking on the roof

Discussion in 'General' started by maryjanesbong, Mar 26, 2014.

1. My bedroom is in a loft conversion with a window that opens onto the roof (a slanted one not a flat one). If I want to smoke when people are in the house I climb onto the roof through the window and sit on the roof. Does anyone else like to smoke on their roof?

2. Sounds like an incredible spot. I love smoking in a spot that is chill and overlooking things. I feel free. I feel as if for once in my life I don't have to worry about something. I have a spot on a hillside where there is nothing but a bench on the side of an apple orchard. The hill is the biggest around and you can literally see for miles. It's pretty breathtaking.

BTW, welcome to grass city. Stay chill :smoke:

3. I used to all the time until I had the bright idea of going out there after it snowed.

I spent about 10 minutes, baked out of my skull, trying to shimmy back to my window without sliding further down. Buzz kill, turned me off to it.

I'll take the couch any day.

4. That's my only issue with it, if you smoke too much up there getting down becomes terrifying.

5. The views great I like to watch people walking about on the streets below and that spot sounds chill

6. I took advantage of the hot weather a few days ago (before the snow attacked us again...) and actually did smoke on the roof. Was pretty enjoyable.

I got so high that I started smiling and waving at the open windows of other visible houses, just in case someone was looking at me.

7. Yeah, for awhile I had an apartment with a flat roof and it was the shit. Find a flat roof if possible, much more chill.

8. #8 Crawfordthedank, Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2014
    I smoke up with my neighbors on my roof and I over look a bay and there are mountains so its prime. 

Roof top smoking is whats good. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsGPwGqmk7s

9. No, higher risk of alien abduction