Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking on the job

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GrandmasterPK, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Do you do it?

I love getting baked at work, I have such a better time at work when I'm high
    Plus there's a few of my co workers who smoke, so we'll go out back and match a few bowls before getting back to work.

A few people I know say they work slower or can't focus but I don't have that problem at all, if anything I'm better at my job... either that or I'm to stoned to notice

So what about ya'll

2. Agree it puts me in the zone:)
    Its a Mexican secret weapon against the heat... Just like grandpa

3. as a pizza maker I can take as many smoke breaks as I want as long as there are no orders to be made, a lot of time chilling in the ally, I also match people too that work with me / a steak house next door. We also trade them pies for other daaank food

4. I usually just inhale edibles.

5. i thought i was one of the only people who do that i have 2 coworkers at my work(fast food restraunt)that i smoke with on occasion but mostly on my 10 or 30 minute breaks i go smoke a small bowl of some kill and i go work haha

6. Usually I take a mini break to go and smoke, I work at 7-11 so in the downtime it's cool to take a short break. Makes the time fly by so much faster.

7. I think I saw this same thread by someone else yesterday? hahaha

Either way, I usually get high before work, but right now I'm back down to 1 job since college is starting again and I work at a 7-Eleven. I don't like going in too high too often, too much temptation. I already get free Slurpees and Big Gulps as it is.

8. I can't function at work if I'm high. That might be because I smoke Indicas though.

9. All the time as a waiter, it gives you that extra conversation edge.