Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking on the Go..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by HappyPerson, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Hey everyone..

Years ago I used to smoke all the time...I'd smoke out by myself and with buddies all day long..before class, eating, work, you name it..Those were the times..is how I like to think about it..

Back then I used to carry a bong around with me everywhere. It was the Bushmaster Cyclone which hit wonderfully. But come to think about it, boy was I a stoner. I'd have water in that bong at all times, even when I was driving and the bong was resting in the passenger side of the car.

Anyways. I bring this up cause a friend of mine just recently starting smoking weed and he went in full force. He purchased a really nice bong and grinder along with a pretty good amount of weed. He smoked me out 2 days ago and it completely brought me back to the days of when I'd pack a quick bowl, get really high and go do my thing for the afternoon, such as running errands or whatever the case may have been.

So recently couldn't help but think the best way to smoke on the go. See, i'm not to eager to delve back into the old me where I used to carry a bong and 2 pipes with me everywhere..I'd like to have weed ready to smoke and then forget about it.

I thought about a pipe...(still thinking about it really) but kept thinking about the fact of having to carry it around with me most of the time. The reason i'm not to thrilled about this option is that I trip out sometimes when i'm driving and i'm baked...though there's no rationality there considering for years I would drive around with my left hand on the steering wheel and the bong in my right.

I started watching the show Californication and noticed how many joints are used in the show. I gotta admit theres an appeal there; small enough to feel high but not totally stoned where I can't function or get too sleepy..

But whats always been on my mind concerning joints are that they burn quicker than blunts..iono.....

Someone talk to me! lol.

but really, this is something i've been mentally wrestling with.

2. If you're planning on driving a lot on the go, joints would be a great idea. All you need is that joint filled with weed. Light it up and let it cherry without having to torch bowls every time you take a hit. Once it's done you have no paraphernalia on you to worry about. God forbid you get pulled over, just swallow that sucker and play nice with the pigs. Joints all the way!

3. Fucking irresponsible behavior then, especially holding a bong in one hand. You need to be whacked hard with a cluestick.

4. #4 JRTokin, Aug 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2010
    I smoke on the go constantly. Personally I opt to the chillium. It's portable and you get nice hits

Another option would be to carry a few joints in a pill bottle. It will look normal to have in your car and joints are more discreet then a pipe.

If you want a pipe you can get a nice one with built in lighter for under twenty bucks. I Also keep a metal chamber pipe when I snowboard. It's a cheap metal one so it can get thrashed and the chamber is good to stow your stash.

The number one thing for me is to have good vibes. If you think you're gonna get caught you probably will.

Happy smoking :)

5. get a chillum. most are about the length of a cig but a little fatter. they still come with a pretty big bowl in em so you can still get comfortably high while on the go. not nearly as suspicious as a pipe or a bong. could also get a dugout.

6. I know what you mean, I smoke on the go all the time. What I find is most convienient is a little one hitter pipe. It's much easier to hide than a bong, and although you can only smoke a little nug at a time it's still great if you're smoking some really dank herb. Even if not you would just have to smoke a lot. That's what I use at least, and it has worked great for me. Only problem is that it really starts to stink...

7. I agree. Stoners always complain about the bad rep we get, but stupid stuff like this is exactly why. I don't really think you're a smoke-on-the-go person if you trip out while you drive.

There's absolutely no need to travel around with a bong, that is one of the dumbest things i've heard in a while. The obvious solution is smoking joints, I dont even understand where the "mental wrestling" comes into play because the answer is so straight forward. The complete impracticality of the travelling with a bong idea baffles me :confused: Like wouldn't it spill a bunch of times? Isn't that one of the most bait things ever?

:confused::confused::confused: :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dayumn, PotPrincess laid the smack down on yo ass!
    Heres my two cents: I've actually been inside a car with my friends, and the only thing we had was
    a hookah. Yes a hookah. SO We were on our way to school, haha fishbowling my friend's car. the hookah was also a BAD one, the inhaling piece thing, had to connect manually. It was a trip yall. Yo this is true talk: we took a back road to get to the scool, was empty. My friend driving was driving, both hands on hookah hittin it up. Used his knees to steer. thats how he hit it...also we ended up tipping the bowl, because the bowl you had to connect manually. So youre holdin fuggin like a pipe piece, AND a bowl on top of the thing at the top. HAHA OH MAN I JUST REALIZED HOW GREAT THIS STORY IS. Anyway...sorry if it was too long, i had no idea i would even have an experience related to this subject. Woot!:smoking:

9. Im so baked I was like what the fuck?

Then I chilled

I guess J's are good wtf with the bong man?
    Carrying a bong im suprised you could do it.

:) :smoking:

10. #11 Ayron, Aug 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2010
    I would get an iolite portable vape or a magic flight launch box for toking on the go. I love my iolite

11. Don't smoke and drive if you can't handle it.

12. This.

And this.

Not cool dude.

13. As any mother would agree, the option quoted above is your best bet. Please smoke your ass off - rip it like a champ, as often as you can, but do it responsibly.

14. Trust me that WHATEVER you do, you're always more visible than you think.

Therefore, any time you're behind the wheel, rolled up is the way to go.

Try not to make the actual smoking part your focus, light up and smoke like it;s second nature, like a cigarette. Pinching the joint/blunt is mad suspect.

Best of all, after you're done, there's NO EVIDENCE.

Oh, here's a real cool tip not many people know about.
    AC on, vents facing away from driver's seat. Vent by driver door closed, and ONLY driver's window cracked a few inches. Those conditions create a suction from the outside and all smoke within the area of the steering wheel/window with get sucked out. NO smell after wards.