Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking On The Beach?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AstroSmurf, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Hey, I was planning on rolling a nice joint and taking it to the beach one day. The beach is so beautiful on a nice day especially when night comes rolling around so I thought this is something I should defiantly do. I planned on smoking my joint then taking a nice long walk. Now there's usually security or something rolling around on their little ATV's along the shore every once in a while. I was planning on just going to a more deserted part of the beach to smoke but what do you guys think the chances are of some beach security rolling on by me and catching me? Good idea...bad idea?

2. Well we don't have beach security here. Just a highway running along the waterline XD (on the beach :D). I went behind a bush with a friend and toked.

I dunno about how safe it is but damn there is nothing better then being fresh baked on a hot day at the beach :smoking:

3. if the beach is deserted enough to light up, you should be able to see the fuckers on atv's coming before they can see that your smoking, so i think it should be a relatively safe toke

4. just remember running on sand is harder than on solid pavement.

so eat some gillyweed and hop in the water motha fucka!

5. Do it. You won't regret it - there's not many better places to smoke than the beach. Keep out of sight but don't look sketchy by crouching behind some shrub and you'll be fine

6. Haha, right? Then taking a dip in the ocean or pool haha. Kind of lame that there's security rolling along. Pretty peaceful area, I don't think there's ever really trouble.

7. Yep straight from the circle to the waves :p

8. Toked on a beach last week, rolled a secret agent, got my friend to smoke a cigarette, looked as if we were jus chillin on the beach smokin cancer, whereas I was tokin on the good shit :)

9. You will be fine, people do it all the time and there is constant security and usually cops on weekends, and they use pieces, at least in cali...

10. I smoke on the beach alot, no problems just be smart. I usually roll what I'm gonna smoke before I'm there and leave the rest at home so that way if there are any problems I just toss it in the ocean and presto no evidence no problems. I've never had any problems though and want to keep it that way.

11. Shouldn't be too bad. And once you smoke it, there's not shit they can do anyway. Enjoy it man, I'm kinda thinking about hitting the beach up down here tonight after reading this.

12. blunts and the beach... dont think it gets any better!!!

13. if you have a glass piece or need to keep relighting something, bring a blanket, or large shirt to cover over your head and take a hit. thats what me and my friends do if its too windy... plus it hides what you are actually doing.
    :smoking:

14. Truth^^

15. im 5 mins from the beach here in FL, and blaze everytime i hit the water, i use to be a pro body-boarder, so most of the lifeguards at my normal hole know me, and usaly they will let me in the tower if i want to burn before i go shred, or just fog out the truck in the lot... on the beach is not a good idea here unless you find somewhere private with no people, the beach patrol here is real hard on people goofin like us, but thanks to plenty of coast line you can almost getaway with anything:smoking::wave:

16. When i blaze on the beach i just walk and smoke on the water line at night. I cuff the blunt so know one can see the cherry. I look for atv lights both ways. If someone passes me they may smell weed but they dont see me smoking it. The smell could be coming from anywhere. If u see the lights just put it out in your mouth then hold it if they say something just does it in the water.

17. Pre-roll a J or a Blunt. No evidence when you're done smoking. Plus, if you do see anyone rolling up, you'll have plenty of time to toss it into the ocean.

The beach is probably one of the easiest places to smoke in public.

18. damn..thats all I do:rolleyes:

19. In cali i always smoke at the beach. Just go to a very uncrowded area, toke up. Have a good time.

I usually bring joints or a decent blunt to the beach. I have been known to bring my pipe a couple times, but nothing is better then smoking a nice joint in the nice salty beach air.

20. Man, do I want to go to the beach right now. I've got a ton of homework today, after a droning day at work, but there's always tomorrow.