Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking on the beach

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DragonSmoker, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Question Blades, do you believe people would care if I smoked a blunt on the beach at night in North Carolina?

2. This is the bud I'll be smoking, it's delicious and amazing.

Attached Files:

3. i can answer this from doing it YES they WILL and the cops will be call my boy got locked up for our weekend because he had the bag when they came out because of the "smell" fort fisher and atlantic beach are the worst bc they have a beach patrol.

4. What about Oak Island?

5. and would a bowl be a better option? Cause I really want to smoke on the beach at night.

6. oak island is a smaller beach so i dont think they have a beach patrol and i alway opt for a bowl but in NC a bowl is a fine of up to 500 bucks just make sure it is a public night beach alot of them are not not sure about oak island and make sure your not real close to anyone you may be ok but if your not worried about a fine opt the bolw if other wise you can eat a joint lol. and only take what your going to smoke with you not your whole bag my buddy had our 6 grams of exotic red hair taken from us.

7. Yeah, I knew about the parphanalia laws and such, I live in Sanford NC. But I don't think people will see because it's a secluded part of the beach and it'll be windy so the smell should dissipate. I just want confirmation from blades, cause I don't want a charge even if it is a suspended sentence/fine.

8. But a blunt, yeah I see what you're saying that would linger especially with this bud, my whole room reeks when I open the jar.

9. i lived in Broadway NC and my wife is from sanford lol and if your in highschool my stepkid goes to southren lee lol small world and horner BLVD still sucks ass

10. If you are just smoking a blunt you will be fine just make sure you don't have bud on you.

11. [quote name='"sirkaine"']i lived in Broadway NC and my wife is from sanford lol and if your in highschool my stepkid goes to southren lee lol small world and horner BLVD still sucks ass[/quote]

Yeah man I go to the early college. Hornet is sucking hard now with all the construction, took me 25 mins to get. Across town yesterday