Smoking on thanksgiving experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by maggot13, Feb 6, 2009.

1. #1 maggot13, Feb 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2009
    Last thanksgiving my aunt had the whole family up to her house for thanksgiving and i had brought a bag up with me. my cousin whos around 16-17 finally had a car so my bro and me decided to convince him to cruise the streets with us and a few of his girl friends who turned out to be big time bitches and blaze. after we smoked a couple of bowls i asked my cousin to drop my bro and me off at the house before he dropped his friends off. When my bro and me arrived to the front door we realized my grandparents and the rest of the family were still inside and we were too blazed to walk in yet. my family knows we smoke but if my grandparents saw me blazed i would feel like a complete asshole

So i decided to run to my moms ford explorer and hide in the back seat and my bro followed me too. My bro is little under 6 feet and im 6,1 and we both trying to duck underneath the window hiding and his ass is right next to my face .At the time we thought it was a smart idea but about 5 mins in my cousin who is a cop walks out and hes chatting on the phone for a good 15 mins and we are stuck hiding trying not to laugh our asses off and at the time my bro farts in my face so the car smells like ass. Than i get a call from my cousin whos telling me that he told his mom and few others that my bro and me were in the house and they are trying to find us.

Next thing i know the front door opens and my whole family including my grandparents walk out so theres about 20 people out front. My bro and me are trying our hardest not to laugh or shake the car so we dont get caught and look like morons for a 15 year old and 19 year old hiding . My bro starts trying to convince me that we should just get out but i was so into the hiding i felt like a secret agent or something. My cousin than rolls up behind my moms car and hes high and drunk and im thinking my family gnna shit on me cause im known to influence people to smoke and drink. my cousin gets out and distracts everyone saying my bro and me are taking a walk and he books it in the house to hide.

About 5 mins later my family says goodbye to my grandparents and everyone goes back into the house. finally we burst out of the car and walk into the house still blazed and everyone just stares at us and my bro runs into the basement. i walk into the dinning room and sit down and everyone knows im high and im all paranoid but turns out they just make me a plate of dessert and tease me. I also learn that my cousin is little alcoholic and stoner and my aunt already knew that. I also find out that one of my aunts who i known was a drinker is also a pothead too. So we hid and paniced for nothing but it was such a great fun experience.

2. Lol, funny stuff.

3. haha good read :smoke:

4. That is funny as shit I would hate to have my grandparents see my stoned. I feel ya.

5. Fuk dry cake

6. I lol'd when your brother farted in yo face