Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking on terrace?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cyberlink420, Apr 25, 2013.

1. I live on the 9th floor(Top floor) of my apartment building, but I still live with my aunt and grandmother. They are well aware that I smoke, as is everyone in my family,however they don't want me to smoke in the house or invite anyone over to smoke. Fortunately,we have a terrace!:devious:

Usually I just go to Manhattan to my friend's crib to cheif, but i'll be copping my own weed soon so I don't want to have to go to his house everytime I want to cheif. How can I get my aunt to compromise over using the terrace since it's technically not inside of the house? I feel as though if she sees me out there at night then she will still catch a hissy fit over it.

2. Really guys, no response?

3. Just ask her if she's cool with it.

4. ^^ yep just be an adult about it and talk to her. Give her some pros and cons to think about.

5. Pro: You get to smoke outside from a good height.

Con: You eventually have to go back inside.

6. ^^^ Lmao

Pros: its outside, its safe won't have to worry about cops etc, neighbors can't see you and be nosey, I promise I won't leave shit around etc

Cons: I can't think of any haha, but you have to through in at least one, so you can pretend you care about what she thinks and wants haha

7. #7 Cyberlink420, Apr 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2013
    Thanks guys, I'm going to throw in the fact whenever my mother comes to visit she goes on the terrace and smokes a cigarette. Wish I lived with one of my parents as they both are cool with me cheifin' as long as I don't get crazy. I wish I had my own place, being 21 and not having your own place sucks, but shit is too expensive in NYC.

Last time I brought this up with her, she believed cops would track me down from 9 stories below and raid us. First of all my block is not even hot like that at night let alone during the day. Second of all, that's NINE STORIES HIGH! (C'mon son) I have no other neighbors that use their terrace AT ALL. Her window is always closed as well, not to mention we live near the Atlantic ocean and the breeze is real nice. She is one of those people that think I'm going to throw my entire life away and just dedicate my entire being to smoking. I need to be able to talk her into it especially when everyone is asleep at least.

8. just talk to her. promise to be responsible and not leave a mess out there. maybe use a spoof if she's worried about the smell? good luck!