Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking on school night.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nikeman11, Mar 23, 2009.

1. #1 nikeman11, Mar 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2009
    Ok so I generally keep pretty good grades, As or high B+, and i usually only smoke on weekends. My thing is that as of late i have been bored with nothing to do, already done with work and stuff on school days...it seems like a harmless idea to smoke on school nights...any thoughts? do you? did you?

Oh and i just got a new bong and a 2 Oz. of dank ass nuggggg for free so im really wanting to burn it.

2. Yes, just know your limits. And by that I mean don't let it get in the way of your schoolwork.

3. Nothing wrong with that.

Personally when I get high, I get high from my weed for about 4 hours and then go back to my normal self. A bit drowsy but nothing to hamper me the next day or anything.

So if you're the same way, go for it.

Just remember that it's probably not mentally and financially healthy to do so

4. Physiologically, after you are no longer high, say maybe 12 hours later, does THC affect you? Does anyone know this? Because I do smoke on schoolnights and during the week and I'm wondering if it could be affecting me.

Honestly I'm pretty bad at introspecting on my state of consciousness so I thought I'd ask.

5. ........you know the answer, and this thread shouldnt be able smoking durring a school night, it should be about how you got 2 fucking ounces and a new bong.

I expect a new post from you!
    :):):):)

6. I smoke everyday, and my grades have actually gone up.:smoking:

7. When I was in high school (and even know in college), I made it a rule that I couldn't study, do homework, or anything school-related (unless its a fun project) high. That keep my grades up and it still allowed me to smoke and have fun. I have been doing it for a few years now. Also, I had two pieces in high school, a pipe and a zong. I loved the zong so much, I would smoke out of the pipe during the weekdays and during the weekends I would reward myself with the bong. Maybe these things sound silly, but they worked for me and kept my head straight, plus I was getting high 5 times a week!

Keep Smokin', Mik :bongin:

8. there's no problem with it, as long as you got your shit together and you get your work done. you definitely have the right idea with getting your work done first then smoke

9. i should re-word. i didnt get the bong for free, but the weed i did.

10. its perfectly fine. in fact, if u have trouble sleeping miss maryjane can get you a goodnights sleep. just dont do it while u have homework.

11. just keep ur shit straight. dont let smoking get in the way of ur school priorities. i do my hw (in college) and then blaze at night when i have time to relax. and if i have a big test teh next day i tend to not smoke the night before, and it makes it that much more rewarding when you blaze that bowl up after doin well on ur test.

just keep it in perspective.

enjoy the bag :)

12. Just remember your priorities. Grades and school first, smoke weed afterwards. I do it all the time on school nights, and I'm completely fine and keep my grades up. Sometimes I even do homework high [the easy stuff]
    good luck

13. Sooo.... how did you get 2 Oz for free?

14. fo real

ive been trying to figure that out for years:rolleyes:

15. I get high grades as well. I've also started smoking nightly recently, and I've found that if you do all your homework and shit beforehand, it won't affect your school performance at all.

16. I dont think there was ever a day i wasnt high...... just smoke all the time and you'll get use to it and be able to function just as good as if you werent at least thats how it is with me.

17. as long as you use it as a reward after your works done, its something to look forward to at the end of the night, naw its fine brotha.

18. not a great idea. it works, but it leads to spiraling

19. Yeah man, if you take any advice on this entire forum, let this be it. All I did was smoke bud my junior year of high school and it really fucked me over. Don't get it twisted - I'm NOT saying it's marijuana's fault I never attended class (Missed 60 days that year, I got lucky I graduated on time!) just don't get ahead of yourself. Get you work out of the way prior to burning or learn to accomplish things stoned. If anything, just don't loose sight of your goals.

20. Just hit the books after