Smoking on my roof?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by silentsmoker420, Mar 2, 2014.

1. #1 silentsmoker420, Mar 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2014
    So, I live with my parents.. I'm 18, but I'm waiting on getting a job, since im still in college.. Anyway, is my roof a good place to smoke? It's in the front of my house (witch is where my room is) and I could just climb out the window and smoke.. Should I? I really don't want to be seen by anyone and look suspicious.. Here's some pictures ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393782349.973841.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393782373.688639.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393782387.438160.jpg

2. This isn't Workaholics. Regardless of what you're doing -from sewing a sweater to smoking a blunt- people are going to be looking at you, simply wondering why. Being on a roof isn't inconspicuous.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Looks like you're pretty out in the open on that roof.  Unless there is a small spot that isn't visible from the road or other houses, I wouldn't feel comfortable. 

4. This... especially since you are facing the road. Hell I would have done thst at 18 though.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

5. You're asking us if it will look suspicious if you climb onto your parents' roof and do drugs? sure you're 18?

6. if it catches on fire dont let it burn no matter how many songs told you to

7. So, you managed to graduate college at 18 eh? Then I have full confidence that you can grasp whether smoking on the roof is a bright idea or not.

8. used to smoke blunts on my boy's stoop in brooklyn with all the chinese and jewish people walking past

no one gave a shit.

it depends on what area you live in.

9. College =highschool in weird parts of the world I think

10. Because no one wants to help you get high, I shall. For it should be a regular stoner moral to help another stoner -__-
    Make a sploof: Toilet paper roll, 4 drier sheets of your favorite smell on the inside, and another 4 dryer sheets surrounding one end. You should be able to blow through the other end nicely. Remember 4 inside for on the end. Maybe another for good luck, also you will have to replace the drier sheets after about a half oz (14gs)
    So you take your hit from your bowl/bong (if you dont have a piece well..dont even bother trying this)
    When youre done with your hit you blow through the end that isn't covered in drier sheets. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393791932.749617.jpg i smoke out of this window every day with that thing and works a charm.
    Still confused watch a video. Btw to stop a cherried bowl put a penny over it, copper will put it out.
    I think almost all of you stoners could've just learned a thing or two. Welcome

11. I think you need to be sure you can get back down safely while high before doing it

12. The copper doesnt put it out, when you put the coin over the bowl it cuts off the oxygen that it needs so it can burn.

my ass hole neighbor use to call my parents every time he saw me on my roof. plus everyone can see you so i wouldn't call that a good place to smoke. just hotbox the shower put the water on the hottest to steam it up and blow out the window.

14. oops thats embarassing. thanks for the correction xD

15. My old room was basically the same. Could go out the window onto the roof and smoke, did it all the time. I felt awkward when cars came by but I would just hide my bowl and wait for them to go by. Go for it OP. Had many great highs on that roof lmao

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

16. I used to just go on my roof at night when nobody could see me on my roof

17. If your windows literally right there, why not blow smoke out the window rather than throw it in your.neighbors faces

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app