Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking on my 21st

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by twofirstnames, Jan 11, 2011.

1. So my 21st is this week! I am going to get so drunk that I don't remember anything at all then wake up with a hangover!...

NOT! :D

I like being counter-culture because it allows me to have fun and NOT make myself look like an ass. Yah feel me? Haha. Would you guys rather smoke than drink on a given day, or your 21st for that matter? I'm interested to know!

:smoke:

2. I don't drink at all, but I'll get shit-faced on my 21st.

3. nothing beats being drunk while around other people who are drunk, but i hate risking vomitting in public which i do frequently when drinking.

4. You can still go into a restaurant and have a beer or glass of wine with a meal. Thats what I look forward to not going out and getting shitfaced.

5. I'd rather smoke but on an occasion like this you can definitely count me in on the drinking too.

6. I'll take the smoke over the drink any day mainly because of the hangover. I started drinking young, and have slowed down a lot since (22 y.o. now). I felt like when I was binge drinking in HS and my early years of college my hangovers were a lot more tolerant. Now, they suck, and aren't worth it to me....

If all your buddies are 21 you gotta go out and have some drinks with them. If not, grab your own booze (it's just as fun to buy in a store the first few times as it is to buy at a bar!), and kick it with your friends and combine your smoke with your drink.

Happy 21st brother!

7. smoke 21 grams, I assure you'll feel more than drunk

8. I'd probably just smoke depending on who I was with :smoke:

9. Dude when I'm 21 I'm just gonna get really blaze and go to a restaurant/bar and have a few beers. I love the taste of beer and prefer not to be drunk as fuck... I feel like I have no control when I am

10. get shit faced on you're 21st birthday... what else should you do...

11. I would drink on my 21st. But I prefer to smoke than drink.

12. This..

13. over all i prefer smoking to drinking, but drinking is/can be fun, especially if your going to a party/club and trying to meet girls. i say get shit faced on your 21st

14. It superly depends on what I'd doing.

If I smoke I just chill out and feel like sitting and thinking and absorbing everything.
    When I drink I feel super fuckin happy and dancy and so drinking is better when you want to go dancing or see a concert where you want to dance at. I love dancing but it sucks so bad when I'm high.

15. I toke that herb everyday.
    Drink occasionally in company

16. That's pretty much what I'm gonna do. Just gonna go out and get a couple drinks, and that's it.

17. If its my 21st,

of course I'm fucking gonig out to the bars and having an insane "The Hangover" night.

:hello:

18. Yeah I feel ya man. I like to drink and actually enjoy the taste of a nice beer. Being high helps with this too! :D

19. i'm with you man, my 21st was a couple months ago and i didn't drink a sip, just had a small party at my place and vaped all night long with some friends, i enjoyed it much more than i if i went out and got drunk just cuz i was 21. i don't really like drinking anyway

20. yeah i would probably smoke a bowl then go eat at a nice restaurant then order a drink. but I wouldn't get shitfaced.