Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking on greyhound

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by thatstonedwrestler, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Can I smoke a g pen (wax) on the greyhound

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Sure, in life you have to take risks.

• Like Like x 4
  3. I would probably just wait until I get to my destination, but I also don't like taking unnecessary risks.

4. Edibles, chief. Edibles.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Nobody might be able to smell over the toilet and body odor that will be filling up that juicy ride. I would venture 1/2 the people that have to ride the greyhound are high on something.....if nothing else but to tolerate the 2 day trip to go 500 miles lol. As much as those busses stop and you can't figure out how to get high away from people, WOW.....

• Like Like x 2
  6. Just smoke outside when the bus stops at a rest stop. If seen plenty of people do this on GH although I never did. I did carry bud on me tho

7. How is security there

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I agree,do it on the bog whilst taking a massive dump.This will stop ✋ inquisitive noses.

Sent from my E2303 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. well I usually ride at 1am so security is non existent. No security at rest stops, its just a gas station in the middle of nowhere

10. How do u get through security with it?

• Creative Creative x 1
  11. That post is 3 years old

• Agree Agree x 1