smoking on evidence weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by beamish, Apr 26, 2009.

1. so, this story of course has nothing to do with me. im only calling the characters friends for the flow of the story.
    but anyway:
    so my friend is chilling at his place, and his boy comes over. his boys boy works at USPS. they live in an area that is close to a state drug testing facility - so shit for court cases gets mailed in from all over the state. his boy snags a stinky package, ends up with a zip of beasters and two zips of some chron, with healthy amounts of shake too. shit got my friend hiiigh as fuck. felt even better knowing that it was helping someone's case out too :smoke:

2. +rep 4 sure..

3. good job man,!:smoke:

4. that is by far the most amazing thing i read today. infact after i post this im gonna read it again to make sure im not dreaming.

5. weird

op u can get so fucked for that... im talking felony tampering with evidence charge

6. nice man. thats awesome, get a bunch of free bud and help out fellow tokers. ya cant beat that.
    ^^just make sure no one finds out or can prove that it was you and your buddies. start by getting rid of all the evidence:smoking::smoking:

7. haha fucking awesome! we now know someone got away with possesion! plus you got super high too. +rep legalize it!

8. Yeah but it got him high as fuck.

9. ...So as long as it gets him high as fuck, a felony is totally worth it? I kind of disagree with that lol. That's just like saying rape is okay if you are drunk. No, it's still rape and still a terrible thing to do.

10. :poke:

11. you make it sound like it's morally wrong just for being a felony.

how can you compare stealing evidence weed to rape?

:confused:

edit: and how the fuck does being drunk come into play?

12. +Rep man. Holy shit, that is insane.

13. I wish all confiscated weed would get smoked instead of used against the people who possess it.

14. plus rep for that man...i just got busted (see thread) and if someone was behind the scenes doing shit for me, boy would i love that...

our CJ system is CROOOOOKED so smoke all the evidence u can!

15. yeah i know. if it was me doing those things i would be nervous.

16. how could they get caught? its not like they're bragging about it on the internet or anything. you should put some pics up, and a zip code or something

17. Glad this happend to your boy, not you :ppppp

18. I don't think smoking weed is morally wrong (obviously lol :D). However, putting yourself in exessive amounts of harms way by tampering with mail seems highly stupid and unnecessary. First its a federal offense, and number two you would have another felony for tampering with a police investigation. Yea, sure it was cool to help whoever the charges were filed against. So putting yourself at risk with not only federal offenses for tampering with mail but also other charges for tampering with evidence. So after you are done with your high and helping that guy not go to jail, enjoy prison because I'm sure that UPS or whomever has security cameras in and around their building and I'm sure that they keep up with who is working and who isn't. So it seems that the risk is very very high for helping someone you don't even know. As for the drunk metaphor I think I was a little faded when I tried to come up with that :eek:.

I dunno lol maybe that's just me lol but it seems like a lot of risk for a little high.

19. well im glad you've let me know what you would do. it seems my friend did differently.