Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking on Christmas

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by STEWWW21, Dec 24, 2012.

1. #1 STEWWW21, Dec 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2012
    Just wondering how you guys go about smoking on christmas...
    Any traditions or things you always do on this special day?
    Ever had any funny/awesome stories..?

For people that are with their families most of the time do you hit that vape pen or do you wait till later that night or what haha

Usually ill be with some family then will have some nice sessions with friends and get ripped over our new presents :p

2. For all the 12 year olds soon to be lurking on this thread,

No, you will not be good if you smoke before opening your presents with your parents.

3. Little does everyone know, my Christmas tree is a giant nug with lights and ornaments on it. After Christmas, I take it into my garage with like 10 friends, light it on fire, and we all dance around inhaling.

4. My father in law smokes with me alot.
    We just slip out to smoke a "cigarette" and hit the bowl a few times.
    One year one New Years Eve I got my grandma to hit the bowl with me and my half sister. It was loads of fun cuz my grandma was already happy off the bottle of wine we were drinking.

5. I get baked in the morning before i have breakfast with the fam, gonna blaze until like 2-3PM, we go to my grandparents for dinner every year which i fucking hate with a passion, so i usually go pretty baked still. for obvious reasons i cant smoke there so i usually end up sober for like 4-5 hours while there, and then i plan to get WRECKED after i get home lol.

like 5 times my usual intake because i feel like getting stupid high for a change

6. Damn let me get one of those trees....how about a giant fat ass blunt out of it lol

7. I just get really baked and show up for food

8. Meh, I just wait until after the family bullshit, its like waiting until you're off work for me. My mother gives me a few shots anyway, I don't really like to be baked with a bunch of my family members, they all know but shit.

Every parent n shit takes this day so seriously, might as well do without smoking for a few hours.

9. Shit, I have to be high to tolerate my family.

10. Family may be annoying and stuff...but at the end of the day. Family is all you got in this world...blood is thicker than water.

11. Ima hella smoke & fam know that!

12. Yeah my family is just a shit show right now so everything is a mess and there is constant arguing because people bring up shit they shouldn't at the wrong times. Don't get me wrong I love my family just putting them in one place for more than an hour makes a mess. My sister got hooked on the H so that's the big issue right now and she wigs out whenever people bring it up and everyone loves mentioning it every 5 minutes. She's been clean a week so far from the H but she's been popping xanax so we have to get a hold on that, luckily her bf moved in with her and is keeping tabs and he's just like me and only burns.

13. Haven't smoked on Christmas before, I would but then my sister would constantly ask "did you smoke that stuff?" because I'm very chill. We shall see though.

14. I usually slip into my room after opening my presents and fuck with all the cool new shit I got while smoking a bowl. It's makes it so much nicer and exciting!

15. Me and my cousins all go out back and bbq (its doesnt snow on Guam) pass the joints around and drink beer. Our famlies dont bother us about it cause growing up on a small island where practically ever one has smoke weed once in there life time has nothing against plus as long as we feed there mouths there happy, the cops couldnt give two shit as long as you arent doing it around the kids (all about that respect and setting an example.)

16. On my mothers side of the family, we do our gift openings on Christmas Eve every year. Today has been a pretty good day. I woke up early and waked and baked and sat around and watched christmas stuff on TV all morning. At noon I went over to my moms house and opened presents with her and my bro. Tonight we will all be gathering at my aunts house on the other side of town, we have family here from Minnesota so it will be nice to spend some time with them. It sucks though because Im the second youngest out of all the grandkids so no alcohol for me untill i go back to my dads tonight. I might smoke a bowl before i head to my aunts house though. Either way its going to be a great night. Lots of food, and drunk family. what could be better on Christmas Eve right? Oh yeah i forgot to mention that I am going to smoke my self out heavy tonight. Picked up a Q of some Rockey Mtn Dank the other night. Merry Christmas everybody hope your night is as great as mine.

17. [quote name='"STEWWW21"']Just wondering how you guys go about smoking on christmas...
    Any traditions or things you always do on this special day?
    Ever had any funny/awesome stories..?

For people that are with their families most of the time do you hit that vape pen or do you wait till later that night or what haha

Usually ill be with some family then will have some nice sessions with friends and get ripped over our new presents :p[/quote]

I hit up a gravity bong at 4:20 AM and keep smoking like all day

18. saving bud so that at 12:00 I will be high and wide awake so I can smoke St. Nick up

19. Its 3:30 am on the 25th and I'm toking a bowl as I write this :smoking:

20. I'm about to toke one soon. Merry Christmas everybody!