Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking on campus..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hash Browns, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Just bought a nice sack of some pretty good buds and rolled a perfect joint, but, I live on campus and I don't know where to smoke it. >.>

Anyone got any suggestions or experience on how to go about this endeavor? :smoke:

2. Take a walk, go on a cruise, or find some other people that smoke bud.

3. Just smoke it outside like a cigarette, doubt anyone would know

4. Obtain roof access to a one storing building at night and chiiiiill.

5. I just go outside and sit at a picnic table or something. Nobody's going to call you out on it, trust me.

6. take a walk in the park, hotbox the bathroom.

7. This is what i was planning on doing, I'm always outside smoking cigarettes anyways and if someone saw me they probably wouldn't think twice. I'm a little paranoid about the smell though.

8. People get busted all the time smoking joints outside the dorms here. Every week there's at least one or two entries in the campus paper's police beat.

9. That's what I thought at first, but nobody would be able to pinpoint you. It could be coming from anywhere. Just be casual about it, don't incriminate yourself.

10. right, it's fine to be a little bit paranoid. I'm sure there's some areas with space so you should be alright. Smoke near a tree smells like skunk anyways ha

11. I would just sit at a picnic bench. We have a bunch on campus. I usually just find one where not too many people walk by and sit down and blaze. Every now and then someone will walk by, but it's college dude no one will care.

Or just blaze a bowl in your dorm and blow out the window. I do it all the time, and it never smells that bad as long as you get it out the window (packing snaps helps too). Spray febreeze after and your good as new.

12. Get some people and do this:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFe5FNwRQ8Q]college kids smoking weed get busted by one cop - YouTube[/ame]

13. Smoke it right by the cop station :wave:

On a serious note, try and find a roof. A buddy and i did bong hits off the roof of our music auditorium.

14. the windows in my dorm don't open. >.< and I have a 4 room suit with 2 dudes who aren't cool with the ganj.

I think lurking around in the shadows at night might be my best option lol.

15. Make a sploof. Problems solved.

16. yeah..

17. Ah that's easy man, assuming you don't have the means to vaporize in your room, just take a nice little walk outside of campus whenever you want to blaze. It's a win-win, especially if your school is in a woodsy area. You won't be on campus, so it's not the college's problem to deal with, and you'll get some nice exercise, and depending on your personality, have a nice time.

18. You could do that too. Since you already smoke cigs, light one up while you're toking (I suggest joints). If you even think you hear or see someone coming, stomp out that j and make like you've been smoking the whole time. Plus cigarette smoke + pot smoke = a lot less obvious smell.

19. yee, just got back from smokin that j, i decided ta just smoke it n fron da police station. it was pree chill.

:hippie:

20. Just roll a spliff. Make sure it's around 70/30, with 70 being weed.

You'll be fine!