Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking on an empty stomach?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Carharttkid, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Hey guys im new to this forum. Ive been smoking for a few years and I know what im doing but I just wanted to share an experience I had the other day. I hadn't eaten anything that day and went over to my friends house to smoke. The same day I had picked up a quarter of "Pineapple express". We went into this old construction pit near our houses that we usually toke up in, and we found 2 car seats that had been ripped out of a car, so we set them up on a dirt pile over looking the whole pit. We proceeded to rip my bubbler and mess around...tried to get bugs high by blowing smoke on them :D and just fucking around.
    Then I noticed that I was really high, completely lasered. I felt my body start to pulsate with energy and certain spots started to heat up. As i started to peak I felt my body being pushed down (like gravity was almost 3 time what it normally is) Keep in mind, none of this was pleasant for me and I was sitting. After a few minuted the body high got more intense and i felt like I was being pulled in every direction. My hearing was fucked up and it sounded like my friend was yelling from 100 feet away. Then I looked out at the pit and my vision started to fade, after a few seconds i was seeing in pen and ink. Everything seemed like a cartoon. This started to go away after 15 minutes of my friend bugging me to go because he wanted to eat. The same day I concluded that I hadn't eaten anything and I was weak and confused(I also broke a cold sweat at my friends house) so I must have had low blood sugar. Nothing in the story is exaggerated.
    Anyone else get Uber stoned when they had low blood sugar? (Not as an illness but just out of not eating)
    P.S. I smoked the next day and I was totally fine. :smoke:

2. probbly just a mix of some high grade(which by the name im assuming) and like u said low blood sugar.. i no what ur saying about people sounding like their so far away.. i get like that after a stupid amount of bong hits lol

3. yeah i fucking scary but cool man

4. Smoking on an empty stomach will sometimes not end well.

5. Ripping on an empty stomach for me is not an option. Makes me feel sick, and I need about 5-10 minutes to compose myself.

6. yea im the same way. if i havent eaten enough ill become a MAJOR lightweight. Even more than I already am

7. Yep it happens to me once in a while, only when i go and smoke alot on an empty stomach, and when im usually standing too.

8. Love a bong hit before breakfast!

[​IMG]

9. Just to let you know, I fucking love trailer park boys :love:

10. EVERY CHANCE I GET!!!!!!!!!! I like food more when im high. There aint alot of food too :smoke:

11. Yeah if you're used to smoking after meals and such smoking on n empty stomach may feel wierd.

But if you actually do smoke on an empty stomach (5-10 hours w/o eating) you do get much higher IMO, to my understanding most drugs are this way

12. You probably smoked a little too much too! Next time not to over do it. Especially with high grade bud.