Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking on an empty stomach?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by isurecannibis, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Does it make a noticeable difference? never tried it before myself.

2. Smoking on an empty stomach stomach usually has undesirable effects.

3. XD such as, eating an actual fridge because there was an insufficient amount of food in it.

4. I think it depends on the person.
    I smoke on empty stomachs all the time and its great

5. Me and my friends had the bright idea one time to smoke and then go to Old Country Buffet. I smoked on an empty stomach. When we got there, I had 6 or 7 plates of food.

I was in the bathroom for half an hour, vision going dark, sweating my balls off in pain.

Never again....

6. I think my wake and bakes in the morning before I eat, I always seem a little higher than smoking later or on a full stomach.

7. #7 nnunes, Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    One day I hadn't eaten anything all day or dranken water and took one massive hit off my friends bong got ridiculously high, passed out. My friends woke me up and we started walking away from our smoke spot and I puked like 15 times in 10 minutes. I'm never smoking on an empty stomach anymore.

8. I have found three hours after eating is a really good time to smoke. So your blood isn't gone to your stomach while you digest. Also if you cough a lot smoking right after you eat can cause you to throw up.

9. i usually try not to smoke on an empty stomach, last time i did, it gave me the munchies x100 and i ate everything in my house nd fast food...i regretted it the next day.