Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking on an empty stomach.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ripdatshit, Apr 26, 2010.

1. ive been wondering for a while if you get higher if you smoke on an empty stomach, ive never really payed attention before. what do you guys thing?

2. i get really hungry then if i smoke too much it gives me a stomache, I would advise not doing its pretty pointless

3. Whenever I do this, it kinda makes me feel like I have a REALLLY empty stomach, and i get the growls, and it's altogether not a good time, because I have to eat and lose the high.

Eat before, and stay nutritioned up. any experienced toker will tell you that.

4. I wouldn't say you "get higher" by any means... but medical marijuana patients such as myself smoke on empty stomachs due to nausea or wanting to increase appetite.

ie: many days I'm starving but I have no appetite to eat anything. Weed brings that appetite.

5. empty stomach is more comfortable for me can't say how the high would be as I have nothing credable to back it up

6. I doubt it because the weed is not being orally ingested so stomach contents don't matter. If you were going with edibles then sure,but not smoking.

7. doesnt really matter when i smoke on an empty stomach or not. The high is still the same, im always hungry after though