Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking on a daily basis?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BobbyBlaze, May 22, 2010.

1. I'm not a heavy smoker, usually smoke 2-4 times a month.

But earlier this week I decided to try smoking a bowl every night to help me unwind from stress.
    All was well until the fourth day, after smoking the bowl I felt good for a while, but then it I got a really bad headache and nausea (as if I had been drinking alcohol, which didn't)

Did I feel this way because I'm not used to smoking so much? or is it because of other reasons?

Have you ever felt this way after smoking?
    any input?

2. Maybe this bowl was heavier than usual, and you greened out?

3. Was the bowl bigger than the previous ones? If so you could have simply smoked more than you can handle.

4. I smoked for a whole week during 4/20. After a while I just started to get tired. Not my sort of thing. I'm the type of smoker who smokes every once in a while.

5. Sometimes if I'm really tired but still smoke anyways I get that feeling. You just have to learn to recognize when and when not to smoke. I make a habit of smoking every night too, but sometimes I'm just too beat and know it won't be worth it. Don't feel like you have to every night, it's ok to skip sometimes when you're just too tired or worn out.