Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking on a cruise?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SuperSaiyanStoner, Apr 10, 2014.

1. I'm not worried about getting the bud onto/off the boat but has anybody ever lit up a jizzle on a boat late at night staring at the big ass ocean? Bahamas in June.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. yeah.. smoked mass joints on my balcony on the last cruise i took.

good shit.

3. its a risk but if you can get it on there is no reason why you couldn't smoke it outside late at night, you can all ways flick it in the sea:)

probably want maximum odour control though, i would cane it in my boardies nothing else so you dont smell of it then jump in shower after

4. Roger that I'll give it a try most likely, I see all these scenery pictures and damn I'm jelly I wanna blaze on top of a big mountain or stuff like that lol

5. Easy with a stop in Jamaica mon.

6. already next on the list :p

Why aren't you nervous about getting your bud onto/off the boat? If anything that'd be what I'm most concerned and worried about. 

8. #8 SuperSaiyanStoner, Apr 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2014
    because that bag of bud is gonna be between my ass & balls vacuum sealed lol. Decent amount of people I know have done it and never got caught. Don't get me wrong I'm still a little nervous about it

9. You won't have trouble getting the weed ON the ship, the cruise companies don't care about drugs as long as you're discreet, but you sure as hell can get caught by the authorities if you bring any back, especially if you've been to another country. 

10. You really don't have to worry about smell even, as long as you're smoking outside

11. I thought the same till the day I was smoking at work and like 5 mins after I was done with le joint some old man camper comes up to me asking about canoes & kayaks then stops and says"man you must get use to that skunk smell because it's bad" :laughing:

12. Hahahaha, that's awesome

Well I meant on the cruise, because not only are you moving, but its windy as hell out on the open seas

13. Agreed my friend, thanks for the advice errrbody

14. I was on a cruise once, either in Canada or Bermuda, can't remember which one where it happened, and the director told all the passengers, as we were approaching New York to disembark, "If you have any type of contraband, you should smoke it, swallow it, or flush it - just don't have anything illegal on you when you leave the ship."  

These were one week Carnival or Celebrity "party" type of cruises. 

15. It's easy! If you're going on carnival or any cruise line really, just go to the pool deck late at night and walk up the stairs to that area with folded up chairs and that giant whale tail looking thing with all the exhaust pipes. It's always empty except for other people smoking (usually cigarettes, sometimes joints) and you get the best ocean views. 

16. ya it's a carnival cruise, I figured it's ez pz to get away with it from what everybody says seems pretty chill B) my ass is gonna fall asleep out there while smoking watch lol

17. Holy shit does no one know how to use the search bar? This is the third cruise thread this week. I post what I've said in all of them and you decide if its worth it
    Just use the damn search bar please, how hard is that....

18. FORUM GUIDELINES

2. Descriptions are listed for each forum so please post in the appropriate forums. Repeatedly posting in forums that aren't appropriate for the topic is not tolerated. Note: Please use the Search function to see if your topic has already been covered before posting.

Follow these simple guidelines and we will have no issues and our community will remain organized, respectful and productive.

19. With all due respect, the search functions on the "new" GC software are, for me, almost impossible to use.  I can't even locate older posts of mine, and can't do other simple things that I used to easily accomplish before the switch.  

20. how does one confuse being in Canada with being In Bermuda??

Stay Lifted.