Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking on a bus.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dylanconaway, Oct 15, 2011.

1. So I'm on a bus (megabus) from NYC to Pittsburgh. I haven't yet ventured to the bathroom, but I am contemplating going in there and taking a toke or two to help me sleep the rest of this shitty ride. What's your guys' input on this?

Any reply's are appreciated.

2. If it's dank its gonna stink up the entire bus for sure\

3. Fuck it isnt it decriminalized?

4. Take small hits and ghost them. But the best advice I can give you is to not do it. You don't want to be left in the middle of nowhere if someone were to find out.

5. [quote name='"BiHBeast"']If it's dank its gonna stink up the entire bus for sure, just make some ediblesss[/quote]

I dont think its possible for him to make edibles while on a bus lol

6. Lol thats shady as fuck
    Maybe if there was a large window in there. But u gonna get caught

7. let some hot water run and get the room hot a steamy, then get blasted :smoke:

8. They will have pit stops for food. Be patient man and just smoke outside the bus

9. Well, I'm already on the bus or I would make a couple cookies. I think I'm just gonna try it if there's one of those vents that goes outside and just sit for a minute. Should have brought some spray or something. Gonna be better prepared next time. lol

10. And take a fatass shit to mask the smell if you can, works like a charm.

11. They dont stop at all? Well if yall take a pit stop, grab some munchies and toke up.
    A smoke buddy is the best bet, but even then its sketchy.

12. No stops on this bus guys. and I'm going to Pitt to get picked up. I live in Morgantown. I'm heading to the bathroom now to see if there's a window. Wish me luck XD

13. Just do it and ghost it literally for like a minute straight lol. Or if you really wanna cant wait just ghost it and instead of blowing the little amount out swallow it. I know it isn't the best option but its the best way to do it discretely.

14. [quote name='"dylanconaway"']No stops on this bus guys. and I'm going to Pitt to get picked up. I live in Morgantown. I'm heading to the bathroom now to see if there's a window. Wish me luck XD[/quote]

Are you sure man? Cuz going from boston to nyc i had TWO pitstops.....

15. If youfor real do it take your rip and hold it like your life depends on it lol. The longer you hold it in the less actual smoke.

16. Just got back, took tiny tokes and held it until there was no smoke. Still blew out a little but they had air fresheners. Haven't been smoking much so that got me good. Looks like it's possible. No ones looking at me funny or anything. Although most of them are sleeping. XD!!!

17. Good stealth smoke brother. Going to see shows in the steel city dis weekend or wha?

18. Nice choice man. What did you use to smoke out of?

19. Take their wallets.

20. alright so you need a bowl some nug and a quarter (coin) take small rips and once the weed is lit cover the bowl with the coin and just keep inhaling do this for 5 seconds hide the pipe in ur shirt to make sure no other smell escapes. after you have taken that hit keep inhaling regular air, do this for a little and when u exhale no smoke should come out.

I did this all year through highschool on the bus, in bathrooms, u name it good luck