Smoking on a budget

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PaulMcCartney, Apr 6, 2012.

1. I have a donation box. A little silly, but it works. My suite is great for smoking and drinking because of its placement, our system, and a little extra space. So when people come over we ask them to just throw in whatever they can, sometimes it's a few dollars or even some quarters. When we come back sometimes we throw our change in there. It adds up. We've also been doing bottle deposit to save up for some extra 4/20 bud... if you go to a college dorm recycling room on a Sunday, it's like hitting the bottle deposit lottery! Haha :smoke:

2. [quote name='"Storm Crow"']Babysat for a dealer and his wife- they had a boy about the age of mine. I would be paid with a little cash and a little grass. There was usually a joint waiting for me for after he went to sleep.

Granny[/quote]

I to like this but I'm on the mobile app and it won't let me so..

*like*

3. a gram here is like 0.6-0.8g :(

4. [quote name='"HelloFriend"']

a gram here is like 0.6-0.8g :([/quote]

A gram is 1.0g

5. That's not acceptable. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but you should really either say something, or see someone else. That wouldn't fly with me.

:smoke: I'm on a budget. I have always been on a budget, and unless some darling sugar daddy comes by to scoop me, I'm always going to be on a budget. When I have money like that, that I can smoke other people up and I'm still making rent, I do it, every time, even if it means there's not much left for me to chill out alone with. People remember when you're nice, and if shit hits the fan and I can't afford rent, knowing people will smoke me up until I'm on my feet just removes one more thing that I would otherwise stress.

6. hmm well i can never find mids around these parts, so when i find some green, it usually clears me out and reminds me that i need to save up some next time.

currently growing in preparation of moving to a new city next semester. i know i'm gonna be hard pressed for cash and grass so hopefully i'll be able to bring a little bit with me!

but yeah, back in high school, we would just get grams, pack the pipe and lift off in the woods. money has always been tight and always will be

7. Suppling my friend with bud, i give him normal bags but i buy fat ones or buy a higher weight to get more bang for my buck, in my mind, if i get fatter bags due to buying from my dude, then why should i pass it on to him when the service i get is from the bags ive gotten