Smoking on a budget

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PaulMcCartney, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Discuss a time when you had little to no money but still found a way to get high.

2. Grow your own..

3. [quote name='"midnittoke"']Grow your own..[/quote]

Takes a few months to grow your own bud so your argument is moot.

4. [quote name='"midnittoke"']Grow your own..[/quote]

That's the best way to do it.

If thats not an option, though, invest in a vape. The amount of bud you will save will pay for the unit after a half or so of some Kush.

5. what would McCartney do?

6. [quote name='"RememberTheName"']

Takes a few months to grow your own bud so your argument is moot.[/quote]

You will either need money or be able to complete favors. If you are really lucky someone might front you a small amount if you have known them for awhile.. Even at that you might as well e productive and get a plant started..

7. #7 midnittoke, Apr 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2012
    Or if you are an asshole, find someone that needs bud, get it for them and pinch the sack.. Be prepared for karma though

8. [quote name='"TheDrE"']what would McCartney do?[/quote]

He would buy me some weed. He called me his friend and then told me he would buy me anything if it "made me feel alright".

He said he didn't care too much for money cause it couldn't buy him love and I was like sweet bro send some of that shit my way.

9. Still going through those times, through odds & ends paying for it.
    I recently got news that those odds & ends that have been paying for my habit for the past few months may be ending abruptly and then I'm going to be fucked when I run out and have to quit cold turkey.
    I WISH with all I have that I could get a job so I could afford to smoke regularly with a free mind (meaning I'm not stressing the whole time I'm smoking about how I can't afford this and how I'm gona run out soon and then what do I do)
    Worst feeling ever.

10. Oh god this reminds me of early highschool days, a couple of us would have money the others were just there to mooch everyday. It gets fucking annoying when people who don't even pitch money try smoking you're shit when you only have a gram which is meant to be split between 3-4 people is split between 10+ and those people who would never pitch wouldn't even call us when they had bud.

One time I was late and as I was walking towards the school I see some of said people who never pitch smoking so I approach them they ask if I have money to pitch -.- I said no of course so they dont want to look like bitches so they tell me "Alright take 1 hit of this" and pass me a joint, I take 2 puffs and they get pissed? Tbh 2 puffs didn't even do anything to me so I don't know why these guys got excited over 2 puffs of a joint.

Eventually we planned shit out before hand and went somewhere the group of mooches wasn't. It worked out much better because we all were actually getting high.

11. You win.

12. I've only been smoking for about a month now, so I have no problems. I'm pretty good with money, I don't drink alcohol, don't smoke tobacco and I don't spend my money on bullshit items. I have a job and I can manage my money extremely well, I should be good :)

13. 5 dollar grams at the dispensary! 20 for an 1/8th! Sure its not top shelf, but it does the job when you are strapped for cash. Beggers can't be choosers

14. I pay 20 euros for one gram here in Europe, so all of u who are from America, I dont wanna see any whining from u or any bs like that, u get a gram for 5 dollars, u should be happy like a mf... :))

15. Grew pounds of my own bud. and smoked it whilst making barely minimum wage.

16. [quote name='"HelloFriend"']

I pay 20 euros for one gram here in Europe, so all of u who are from America, I dont wanna see any whining from u or any bs like that, u get a gram for 5 dollars, u should be happy like a mf... :))[/quote]

Yeah but these 5$ a g are like low mids. I usually buy the 8 or 7$ grams. Perfect blunt buds.

17. I have friends who invite me over to smoke for free so I'd be fine

18. I like when people say they are barely making minimum wage. Why does no one ever say I'm easily making minimum wage

19. Babysat for a dealer and his wife- they had a boy about the age of mine. I would be paid with a little cash and a little grass. There was usually a joint waiting for me for after he went to sleep.

Granny

20. This.

I have a friend who smoked me up alot recently when I was out of work for a couple months. He always has bud in bulk so its not like I would buy him bud to return the favor lol, but I def plan on grabbing him a case of his favorite beer or favorite liquor soon, or being the driver alot if we're chilling places