Smoking off the ground

Discussion in 'General' started by Dtay, Dec 19, 2009.

1. Last night I was smoking a nice bowl with a buddy of mine. He coughed into the piece and a little burning nug fell onto the ground. I had already smoked a rather large bowl about 20 minutes earlier, and decided to keep hittin the piece on the ground. So I got down on all fours and started suckin up that smoke. Funny thing is, it hit like a champ. Burnt for a while, and I got about 5 or 6 legit hits off that piece. I was definitely flyin higher than my bud, because he didn't get down for that piece. Just wonderin, how many of you in the city have done this? I didn't think it would work. But i definitely don't regret it. Good smoke and a great story.

2. thats how most people smoke hash. they just light it and it keeps burning.
    like in one of the cheech an chong movies. they put a piece of hash on a safety pin and lit it. lol.

3. lol yeah then he sucks it down his throat doesn't he?:p

4. My friend has done this before haha, Id rather just pick up the nug and put it back in the pipe though.

5. for some reason that seems really familiar. but i remmeber cheech going to hit it and it not being on it. and he dropped iton his "no no area" and burnt the shit outta him. lol.

6. no. thats at the end of the movie.

he inhales the roach he finds when they go to strawberrys house to get more weed

7. nah that was the really small roach chong found in an ashtray, at the end they smoke the hash and it falls on cheech's crotch while their driving

edit, damn i said the same thing as the guy above, guess he beat me to it

8. Thats how I do it

9. ha, you decribe it like taking a hit of rock