Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Nail Polish Remover?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DD Dank, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Sup GC,

So I was over at my boy's house and decided to take a couple bong rips. He cleaned out his bowl with nail polish remover first though. Normally we will wash it out with soap and water after cleaning it with nail polish remover but this time he forgot... So he only rinsed it off real quick.

I'm not worried about dying or shit like that cuz i feel fine, but it possible to smoke nail polish remover? Or would the chemicals be water-soluble and get soaked up in the bong water?

Thanks

2. If heated by the smoke, it could have vaporized and been inhaled. I wouldn't worry about it, though.

3. I would not do that..even if it was just soaked up into the water
    Your friend sounds dangerously lazy

4. Nail polish remover? Why not use ISO?? I would never in my life use nail polish remover to clean something I smoke out of.. that shit is so dangerous.

5. Using Nail polish remover was probably a bad idea in the first place :p
    However, if it didn't make you gag, as the mere smell of nail polish does to me, you're probably fine. Just use Iso next time.