Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Movies

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by South, Nov 18, 2012.

1. What are some of your favorite movies that involve weed?

Some of mine are:

Half Baked
    Pineapple Express
    Blow

2. Cheech N Chong
    Harold and Kumar
    Dazed and Confused
    Mallrats

3. mac n devin is a good one

4. Idle hands :)

5. Half Baked, How High, Dazed & Confused, Reefer Madness (fucking HILARIOUS when you're stoned), Dude Where's My Car, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Super High Me, Fast Times (Spicoli is the most perfect stoner ever), Super Troopers, Fear and Loathing, The Big Lebowski, Grandma's Boy, Up In Smoke, Friday.

6. Pineapple Express and Harold and kumar

7. [quote name='"Lock420"']mac n devin is a good one[/quote]

hah good one

8. Harold and Kumar is pretty great. For brits I really like rewatching inbetweeners episodes. And guys I dunno if its just me but cheek and chongs pisses me off... They tend to say "man" in absolutely every sentence and because I tend to over-analyze I constantly notice it and it annoys me as fuck.

9. Shawshank Redemption

10. [quote name='"rastaballer209"']

Idle hands :)[/quote]

Goooood movie.

11. [quote name='"RVD420RVD"']

Goooood movie.[/quote]

Jessica Alba is the only reason I like it ;)

12. Nobody has mentioned Savages... It just came out and its about two guys who grow and sell extreme amounts of weed, and get caught up with the mexican drug cartel. Its not a stoner comedy but it does have its chill parts where they get into smoking and they talk alot about certain strains with their lab results :smoking: Great movie, smokin' hot blonde

• Like Like x 1
  13. Fritz the cat :hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie:

14. [quote name='"BLT"']Nobody has mentioned Savages... It just came out and its about two guys who grow and sell extreme amounts of weed, and get caught up with the mexican drug cartel. Its not a stoner comedy but it does have its chill parts where they get into smoking and they talk alot about certain strains with their lab results :smoking: Great movie, smokin' hot blonde[/quote]

Saw it yesterday.

Sucked dick.

15. Grandmas boy is very funny ..........

16. Remember the daze is one of my favorites for sure

17. all about those shitty underground netflix movies while baked :smoking:

18. Pineapple Express
    How High
    White Castle
    Guantanamo Bay
    Cheech and Chong is okay
    Half baked
    Friday
    Next Friday
    The Friday After The Next

19. [quote name='"321penguins!"']all about those shitty underground netflix movies while baked :smoking:[/quote]

Hobo with a shotgun comes to mind

20. Probably the worst movie ive ever seen