Smoking more weed makes me better at math

Discussion in 'General' started by Crawfordthedank, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Ever since school started I have been smoking lots of weed. About 10 grams a week at least. The reason being my roommate always wakes me up to smoke a morning blunt and for some reason I can never turn down the free blunt so I burn it and work on my math home work blazed as fuck. Before math my roommate is always rolling j's or bong bowls so I end up getting high again for math class.

So far I have been getting A's and B's on the exams so I think smoking weed has made me smarter.

2. it will do that, it will also make you crap at something else , weed makes me super good at learning i just suck  that information off the page but it makes me shit at socializing which given that most people are fucktards is okay

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYgN-m8Q5yE

4. Haha yeah kind of like that. The funny thing is that class room smells like weed all the time because for some reason a lot of kids I know from the dorms got into the same math class and we all chief before class. Just yesterday my friend brought 3 ounces of weed to class and it was only zip locked so the room was nice and stinky. Reminds me of highschool, but our teacher smokes and is also stoned so its chillin.

5. Dude that must be the best class ever.

6. Math is a strange subject. I feel it is abstract and yet super logic based at the same time. I've never been good at math, even with weed. Smoking just made it worse.

7. #7 shaddytheman, Oct 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2013
  8. haha today was the funiest shit. I smoked a blunt with this kid from my class as we finished up our home work then showed up to class late. Our teacher looked high as fuck and he had this big grin on his face when we walked in to the room.

As the teacher was going over homework the homie came into the room sat down next to me, "shit man Im dry... Ahh what the home work was out of the book fuuuck." The teacher "You guys need to quiet down back there." lol

As he is teaching this kid thats high as fuck sitting to the right of me is handing me glasses to try on because I can't see shit. Im putting on the glasses and the teacher scoots across the floor in his chair with his eyes cherry damn red and stops lecturing and got me a seat at the front of the room. Later he told us to try and smoke earlier before class so we don't make it smell as much I though it didn't smell.

9. smoking more weed makes me laugh at daniel tosh

10. Ivory!

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1249051-The-Journey-of-indoor-scrog---New-SuperKush-w/-pics-*Enjoy

11. A friend of mine was like this, he was getting Cs and Bs in his A level maths exams, no extra work put in and the conditions were the same other than that he was high and he got an A!

12. If you are a "math person", cannabis will often enhance your ability to do math. If you are a "word-smith", cannabis will usually enhance your ability to write ( you may have to make a few corrections later)! If you are a "science geek", cannabis can make you see certain facts in a new light! Artists may find new inspiration in cannabis! 

To put it in a simple way, cannabis is a "mind lubricant"!

Granny

13. Haaah! That's awesome

14. I swear my best writing comes when I'm baked as a cake.

15. I tried smoking weed and doing math once.. I stared at the math problem with a blank look, it was as if I was trying to decipher some alien language or some shit. Absolutely no ability to comprehend anything math related while high.

16. agreed
    btw is that kid cudi's album indicud?

Yep, you know it

We are not allowed to talk about these two substances here. Sadly.

19. Duuuuuh

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app