Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking mole bowls to replace vaping nicotine?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by lalala2365, May 22, 2018.

1. I know this isnt directly related to weed, but dont know a better place to ask, I usually vape 6mg nicotine and vaped often throughout the day, but recently I have been low on money and tried quitting vaping by just putting some tobacco from a pack of backwoods in with my bowl of weed. And I only do this with my weed once or twice a day compared to vaping all day.
    TLDR I know there's probably no research but which do any of you think is healthier? two mole bowls a day or vaping 6mg nicotine through the day? thanks!

2. Vaping is healthier than smoking, but really you ought to quit nicotine all together.
    Nasty, highly addictive stuff. Stick with vaping weed. It's much better for you.

• Agree Agree x 1

3. I'd rather vape then smoke tobacco in a bowl with weed it's a waste man.. I smoke cigarettes so I'll sometimes skin up Spliff but I'd never mix it in a bowl

4. The U.K. Posted 2 long term studies on vaping and proved it nearly harmless in comparison to tobacco use. They're actually moving legislation to ban tobacco use all together over there now. If vaping is costing to much, you're doing it too much. Just slow down with it, and you can always find good deals on juice online.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Yeah I’d say bump up your nicotine level if u vape all day. I buy juice on eBay and vape royalty get 200ml for 38$ last me 1.5 months compared to buying 30ml at a shop for 12$. Crazy how cheap vaping is compared to cigarette I use to spend 200$ a month on cigarettes

6. Lmfao they'll never ban tobacco here in the UK they make money of it.