The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking mids makes me tired

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Toke4life420, Mar 5, 2004.

1. this is really strange. For almost 3 months i have been smokeing so of the most amazing buds i have ever seen. Now my friend that gets this bud got sick. So now he doesnt pass out the bud, and for the last 4 days i have been smoking midies. And when i smoke after like 2 bowls im freaking tired! has anybody felt this before or is just me?

2. yea they tend to burn you out faster cause you gotta blaze more to get up. But they're cheaper. So... ya know... do what ya gotta do.

3. Could just be the strain.

4. i dont know chimp. I get real tired off of mids too. their the only thing i take weed naps from cause nugs i blaze all the time and never get tired.

5. i only smoke at like 1 in the morning, so im usually tired after a few hours anyways

6. I used to get mids that made me zone out mad...never sleepy... I miss those days.

Grasscity Deals Near You