Smoking marijuana makes you gay?

Discussion in 'General' started by Ghetty.Green, Dec 3, 2010.

1. hahahahaha

this is true man I've always been wondering why everytime me and my homies burn we just start acting gay as hell and having gay sex and going to gay clubs

fucking devils weed man I tell ya

I mean the best way to describe those statements are senseless because they simply don't make any sense...there's nothing about them that is anything

2. Hahahaha hmmmm... I dont know how I feel about this.

3. gayy?

4. I think it's pretty safe to say that these people are either a collection of the most dedicated trolls the internet hath EVER seen, or they are completely brain dead.

This dude is actually saying that weed makes people attempt to suck themselves off, and run around having buttseks with other dudes! :eek:

WEED TURNS YOU INTO A SUPERHUMAN GAY!

5. you know it'd be real ironic if God sent these kind of people to hell for being so damn ignorant and stupid

6. In your case, marijuana would not make you gay because you are already a flaming bottom queen accustomed to foul sin with strange men every day, sober or under the influence. But our study has proven conclusively that men not already afflicted with gayness will certainly become rectum-ravaging Sodomites under the influence of this foul weed.

With God's grace, they will repent and their colons will heal. But the AIDS is their punishment from God and they must live the rest of their lives as the walking biohazard that they are.

You can be saved too if you come to Jesus. You'll always have the AIDS and likely need a permanent colostomy when your rectumosis becomes acute due to the constant abuse, but Jesus will love you anyway.

I am speechless

7. Its a troll site.

Literally a bunch of idiots trying to sound as offensive and loony as possible.

Every few months someone finds it and posts it here, there probably the most successful and consistent trolls out there.

8. landover baptist church isn't for real :D

9. Yup.

I do think it's a pretty funny site, though. If only because they're like the satirical version of Westboro Baptist, and I don't know anyone who doesn't hate those fuckers. :p

10. Why hello sailor, do you like smoking pipes?;)

11. #13 Good_Fella, Dec 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2010
    I almost fucking shat myself laughing. I shouldn't be though because this is the kind retarded shit that will probably be our downfall.

The one guy who tries to say hey I don't think it makes a non gay person gay gets banned, and is a "hate monger" look at his title.

page 4 the ignorance is making me sick to my stomach, but I keep reading because it's also pissing me off.

jake beck
    choir girl
    billy bob jenkins< i can tell hes a real winner just by seeing billy bob in his name
    Jake beck
    and then this dude the OP
    Who wants to take a baseball bat to this guys face AMIRITE?

12. Is that site and the people on it serious??

13. I really don't know. Either they are they are plain stupid and ignorant or the largest group of the most brilliant trolls, directed towards all intelligence on the internet. If I'm right GJ landover baptist church.

This forum is pretty bad also
    Stupid Atheists! - The Landover Baptist Church Forums

linking that site makes me feel weird.

14. Just got off the bong.

I am so gay right now I can barely see straight. :cool:

15. The guy is a joke. Cant argue with overzealous assholes like them. they'll just pull a quote from the bible to prove that they are right.

we're in the year 2010, and we still have people that make me want to shoot them and then shoot myself on the head with a double barrel shotgun.

In simpler terms..

They are fucking NUTS.

16. Does this work on girls?

17. It's a joke site... they're satirizing "religious" zealots and kooks.

18. I hope so

Cheney/Jesus 2012 ftw