Smoking marijuana alone

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by VersaceDON, Jul 22, 2019.

1. I don't think there's a "right" way to consume weed. If you enjoy it, go for it. Sometimes smoking alone works better for me because I start having really interesting, introspective trains of thought. I can get quiet at times, but I'm still enjoying it. It seems to have nearly the opposite effect on me that alcohol does but I prefer it. I've had a lot of epiphanies while high. I'd just say, moderation is a good thing; don't let smoking get in the way of other things you need to do. And some friends are better to smoke with than others.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. good for you!!!!!!!!!

3. Nothing wrong with having a quiet one by yourself. Sometimes you open up doors in your mind and you can gain different perspectives on your life and other things that are going on. Keep it real.

Stay spaced, BL.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. i smoke by myself all day everyday when friends come we smoke to. each to their own

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. I smoke 24/7 right wrong or indifferent , by myself or with a bunch of people ..
    With or without clothes on, Sometimes I like sitting out on my deck with just my underware on watching the sunset or the stars at night ...

been saving some scraps off some of my plants ,,,
    Got about two 55 gallon trash bags full of leafs and stems .
    Going to go out in the desert and have me little camp fire using that weed for fuel for the fire ..
    happy holidays .

• Like Like x 4
  6. I love smoking by myself. I don't know what you talking bout!

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. If smoking weed alone is wrong, I don't wanna be right. I prefer smoking alone or with one or two good friends (people I can trust).

8. anyone who smokes every day probably has spent at least some time smoking alone. i have smoked alone every day for about a week and it’s kind of nice for a change.

9. Personally I think blazing alone is the shit, but everyone’s different. Smoking with others is sometimes cool. Depends on my mood...and if I feel like sharing my snacks ;)

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. I toke along or with the wife. either way is fun.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I toke along or with the wife. either way is fun.

12. I blaze alone 99 percent of times....

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I blaze alone the majority of the time. Its all to do with your own circumstances. I have work friends who smoke. So at work I usually don't smoke alone. Most of my none work friends don't smoke, so if I'm with them I might not be alone, but im still smoking alone. The reality is 90% of the time I spend evenings alone. Single parent, long hours at work, etc etc. I love having a smoke on my own. Its not about the smoke, it's about your own mindset. The high should be enjoyable wether your alone or not. The real issue is simply wether you are comfortable with just your own company..

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. since I have retired I wake and bake every morning alone. I want to buy a coffee cup/Bong. I get high again when my wife gets home from work. Life is good.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. When I'm all alone in the house by myself, it feels so good to blaze up. When my husband's home I also love to blaze, but I'll always be alone since he doesn't wanna do pot. He's very supportive tho, so I feel totally comfortable getting blitzed in front of him. One day I hope to meet some fun friends to smoke with. My favorite thing while high is to embrace goofiness, so I like to laugh a lot and not make any sense. I do that alone all the time tho and it's just as good!!!! :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. My only problem is people suck. I have zero friends and love it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Yeah that's pretty much how it is over here...except for my husband, I have no other real friends IRL...at least not the kind of friends I can be totally honest with, friends who know me in and out and love me for all of it, flaws and all. I find myself holding back around people to protect myself. That's not friendship lol. So yeah...people can totally suck. I have had more fun alone many times.

• Winner Winner x 2
  18. Noting wrong with smoking Marijuana alone at all. I do it sometimes during the day while my Daughters at School an my Son Sleeping an my Husband at work lol it calms my nerves good asl. Well I haven't smoked ina while because im pregnant (Due soon) I smoke with my Husband a lot too but I normally do it a lot by my self as well...:thumbsup:

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Girl or boy?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. I like doing both cuz I'mma smoke at least a bowl alone every day regardless.

My smoking circle is small as hell. It's my best friend (who's also my plug). We smoke together every few days. Sometimes 1-2 of his brothers will smoke with us.

Or I smoke with my daughter a few times a month whenever we see each other.

• Winner Winner x 2